- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Well presented two bedroom maisonette
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Ensuite to master
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Stonesthrow away from open fields
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
Situated in a quiet development only a stones through away from open fields is this two bedroom ground floor maisonette. A very spacious and well presented property benefits from a refitted bathroom and kitchen ensuite to the master bedroom and doors that lead directly outside to the communal garden
***stamp duty exempt if completion before March 31st 2021*** Situated in a quiet development only a stones through away from open fields is this two bedroom ground floor maisonette. A very spacious and well presented property benefits from a stunning refitted bathroom and kitchen, ensuite to the master bedroom and doors that lead directly outside to the communal garden. The property comes with an allocated space and would make the ideal first time or investment puchase.
Entrance door to hallway.
Door to; Lounge, bathroom, bedroom; one and two, storage cupboard and single radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed doors to communal garden, storage cupboard, two single radiators and door to kitchen.
Double glazed window to rear, matching wall and base units, integrated oven and gas hob, space for upright fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer, butler sink with mixer tap, part tiled and double radiator.
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, door to ensuite.
Obscure double glazed to front, low level wc, wash hand basin, walk in shower, single radiator and part tiled.
Double glazed window to front and single radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, panel bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and part tiled.
Allocated parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Clay Acre, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £320,000 2 bed flat for sale Zion Hall, Chesham HP5
- £325,000 2 bed flat for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £325,000 2 bed flat for sale Bennetts, Chesham HP5
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Farriers Way, Chesham HP5
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Severalls Avenue, Chesham HP5
- £310,000 3 bed flat for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £290,000 2 bed flat for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £285,000 2 bed flat for sale Farriers Way, Chesham HP5