- 3 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold
Description An individually designed and built family home with space to the front and rear offering excellent potential for extension (stp) and also occupies a delightful position overlooking open fields to the front. The house has spacious feel, with well proportioned rooms including a separate lounge and dining room, a kitchen that leads to a downstairs cloakroom, 3 substantial bedrooms and a shower room. The garden is another delight, the driveway can accommodate multiple vehicles & the house is vacant.
A spacious entrance to the house with woodblock flooring, stairs to the first floor
Double glazed window to the front, woodblock flooring, double radiator, tv aerial point, opening into:
11' 11" x 10' 6" (3.64m x 3.19m) Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
11' 8" x 9' 4" (3.55m x 2.85m) Double glazed window to the side and door to the rear lobby. Single drainer sink unit with cupboard under, further wall and base level units, new built-in oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine & space for fridge/freezer.
Door to the garden and to:
Rear aspect window, WC.
Double glazed window to the side, access to loft space, storage cupboard.
13' 5" x 12' 1" (4.08m x 3.69m) Double glazed window overlooking the garden, built-in double wardrobe, double radiator.
11' 11" x 10' 9" (3.62m x 3.28m) Double glazed window, built-in wardrobes, double radiator.
10' 8" x 9' (3.26m x 2.74m) Double glazed window, built-in wardrobe, double radiator.
Double glazed window, large shower cubicle, WC, wash basin with vanity unit, tiled walls, radiator.
The drive provides off street parking for multiple vehicles and leads past the house to what was originally the garage.
Garage / Studio / Workshop
16' 5" x 8' 10" (5.00m x 2.68m) Originally a garage, this room was converted into a home recording studio and split into two rooms, with insulation, power and light. It lends itself to other uses depending on requirements.
A delightful garden, with a seating area by the house looking down the lawn that leads to the rear section, separated by trellis and concealing a greenhouse and area for growing vegetables. View more View less
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Windsor Avenue, Hillingdon, Uxbridge UB10
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Adelphi Crescent, Hayes, Greater London UB4
- £525,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Richmond Avenue, Hillingdon UB10
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Harvey Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5
- £525,000 3 bed bungalow for sale West End Road, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £525,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cedar Avenue, Ruislip HA4
- £525,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Woodville Gardens, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Laburnum Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3
- £525,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Forbes Way, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4