- 5 bedrooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Suite With Dressing Area & En-Suite
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
Description A well-presented detached family home situated on the popular Elvetham Heath development, close to local amenities and Elvetham Heath school.
Accommodation comprises of living room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor.
The first floor has four bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a family bathroom whilst the second floor is dedicated to the master suite, with bedroom area, dressing room and en-suite shower room.
Externally, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and raised decked area to the rear of the property. To the side of the property is driveway parking and a double garage. To the front is an area mainly laid to ornamental planting.
Elvetham Heath is a development with a wealth of amenities including a supermarket, infant and junior school, church and public house. Various activities and facilities are enjoyed by the local community including a football pitch, cycling and running clubs.Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway linking to the M25. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services.
From the Fleet Office of McCarthy Holden turn left into Church Road and at the T Junction turn left into Elvetham Road. Take the third exit off the first roundabout and the second exit off the next roundabout. At the next roundabout turn right into Elvetham Heath Way. Proceed over the next roundabout and turn right at the next roundabout into Bromfield Place. Follow the road around to the right taking the next turning left into The West Hundreds where the property will be found on the left hand side. View more View less
- £635,000 5 bed detached house for sale Haskins Gardens, Farnborough GU14
- £625,000 5 bed detached house for sale Broadmead, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £595,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Glebe Lane, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £685,000 5 bed detached house for sale Further Vell-Mead, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £585,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Trunk Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £675,000 6 bed detached house for sale Cudbury Drive, Fleet GU51
- £585,000 5 bed detached house for sale Pondtail Road, Fleet GU51
- £585,000 5 bed detached house for sale Merlin Way, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £720,000 5 bed detached house for sale Aldershot Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51