- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Enormous Potential
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Sun Lounge
- Family bathroom
- Garage & Driveway parking
- 0.203 Acre South-West facing Grounds
- Private Road Location 2/3rd Mile from Shops & Station
- No Onward Chain
Description Upon the instructions of the executors, interested parties are invited to present offers in writing to wills & smerdon by 12.00 noon Monday 17th of August 2020.
Useful information for when presenting your offer:
1. All offers will be assumed to be subject to contract. Any offers made, which are subject to any other conditions such as survey or are dependent upon the sale of another property, should be stated in detail.
2. Offers should state whether or not funds are readily available or if a mortgage/loan will be raised against the property. Evidence of details concerning the amount, source, time frame to mortgage offers and any other relevant details should be supplied.
3. The full name, address and telephone numbers of both the purchaser(s) and their appointed solicitor should be included.
4. Offers must be for a specific amount and neither escalating bids nor bids that are calculable by reference to any other bid will be considered. It is suggested that offers of an uneven amount be made to avoid identical bids.
5. The successful bidder will be targeted to exchange contracts, within 28 days of receipt of Draft Contract. However, if it is anticipated that this time frame may not be achievable, then full details of proposed timescale should be included.
6. Confirmation of the amount of Deposit available to be paid to the sellerâs solicitor on Exchange of Contracts.
7. A proposal of Completion date after Exchange.
8. The sellers do not bind themselves to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
9. All offers ideally to be submitted, in writing, in a sealed envelope clearly marked 'blakeneys, nightingale avenue'. Offers by email are acceptable but please request a 'Read Receipt'.
10. Offers should be submitted to: Wills & Smerdon, 6 Station Parade, East Horsley, Surrey, KT24 6QN or
11. All offers will be presented to and opened by the seller and/or their appointed representative, as soon as practical after the closing time.
12. A decision will be made as quickly as possible and all parties notified of the outcome by telephone/email, where possible, or in writing if we are unable to make contact by telephone/email.
Situated towards the very end of this favoured Private Road location less than 2/3rd mile walk from Horsley shops & Station (Waterloo 45 mins) we are delighted to offer for sale this rare opportunity to purchase into the open market. The current accommodation is arranged on one floor comprising a spacious hall with a lounge/dining room with further sun lounge beyond overlooking the gardens, along with a kitchen and two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, served by a family bathroom. Outside there is a an attached single garage beyond the gravel driveway. The rear gardens are very mature, facing in a South-Westerly direction and in total the plot size is 0.203 Acre (os ProMap measured) and is measured at approx. 197' (60m) average length & 55.3' (16.87m) width at current Building Line.
This property affords the next owner the perfect blank canvas opportunity upon which to create a home of their own desired style, whether this be to update the existing bungalow, extend or possibly re-develop. In the locality, many of the original sized properties have been substantially enlarged and in some cases re-developed for which planning approval will need to be acquired from Guildford Borough Council. Nightingale Avenue is an ever popular Private Road location ideal for access to the main Shops & Station (2/3rd mile). The area abounds with a fine selection of both educational & recreational facilities with access to the A3 & M25 Orbital motorway being 4 & 6 miles distant respectively. No Onward Chain View more View less
- £695,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Ripley, Woking, Surrey GU23
- £675,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Holmes Place, Kingston Avenue, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £699,950 3 bed property for sale Mount Pleasant, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dirtham Lane, Effingham, Leatherhead KT24
- £720,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Thornleas Place, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £750,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale West Clandon, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £730,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale West End Cottages, High Street, Ripley GU23
- £665,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Little Bookham Street, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23