- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Terraced House
- Excellent Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Period Property
Description Built in the early Victorian era within the popular Brookmill Conservation area in St Johns, is this delightful period home.
The property comprises of two reception rooms with double glazed sash windows, fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances and door to garden and then on the first floor are two double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom suite.
This wonderful family home in zone 2 can be found within a short walk of Deptford Bridge DLR and St Johns, Greenwich, New Cross and Deptford mainline stations.
The property is in the sought after Ashmead Primary School catchment area and close to a number of local green spaces such as Friendly Gardens and Hilly Fields. It is also close to a number of local amenities such as Brockley Market, Deptford Market, Tile Yard Market, several excellent coffee shops, supermarkets, restaurants and gastro pubs such as the Brookmill, the Royal Albert and the Talbot. View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Loampit Hill, Lewisham, London SE13
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Rothsay Walk, London E14
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Capstan Square, Tower Hamlets, London E14
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Ethnard Road, Peckham, London SE15
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bird In Hand Passage, Forest Hill, London SE23
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Victoria Way, Charlton SE7
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wellington Gardens, London SE7
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Steen Way, London SE22
- £675,000 3 bed cottage for sale Chapel House Street, London E14