- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- No onward chain
- Share of freehold (no ground rent/service charge)
- Close to hornchurch district line station
- Close to hornchurch high street
- Ground floor maisonette
- Off street parking
- Private garden
- Gas central heating
Description ** Guide Price: Â£300,000 - Â£320,000 **
The ideal purchase for a London professional with excellent transport links a stone's throw away! This ground floor maisonette has been maintained to a high standard throughout, benefitting from off-street parking, private garden and share of the freehold. The property comprises of two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, contemporary three piece bathroom suite and a spacious lounge.
Situated just a 0.1 mile walk to Hornchurch District Line Station for easy access into central London, and 0.4 miles from Hornchurch high street. Also within close proximity to other local amenities and good local schools.
Doors leading to lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen, inbuilt storage cupboard, radiator.
14'9" x 11'2"
Double glazed windows to front facing aspect, feature fireplace, radiator.
14'11" x 11'1"
Double glazed window to front facing aspect, radiator.
12'9" x 10'6"
Double glazed window to rear facing aspect, radiator.
9'7" x 9'0"
Modern fitted kitchen including integrated gas cooker, stainless steal sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for white goods, door leading to private garden.
9'8" x 5'8"
Contemporary three piece bathroom suite including panel enclosed bath with over head shower attachment, ceramic wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush toilet, frosted double glazed window to rear facing aspect, heated towel rail.
Paved patio area, pathway leading to rear, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs to side.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Tyrells Close, Upminster RM14
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Butts Green Road, Hornchurch, Essex RM11
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Lawrence Road, Gidea Park, Romford RM2
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale 37 Dunningford Close, Hornchurch RM12
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Squirrels Heath Lane, Gidea Park RM2
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Brentwood Road, Gidea Park, Romford RM1
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Wellington House, Kidman Close, Gidea Park RM2
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale North Block, The Railstore, Kidman Close RM2
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Kidman Close, Gidea Park, Romford RM2