- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Village Centre Location
- Private Courtyard Setting
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (one en-suite)
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- 100 Yard Stroll to Shops & Station
Description A modern 3 bedroom home tucked away in a private courtyard setting in the very heart of the village with 2 bath/shower rooms, kitchen/dining room and garage.
Hall - Downstairs WC - Lounge - Kitchen/Dining Room - 3 Bedrooms - 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (one en-suite) - Landscaped Gardens - Summerhouse - Garage - Private Courtyard Development - Village Centre Location
We are proud to bring to market this 3 bedroom home nestled in a Private Courtyard setting, literally a stone's throw from the shops and station. Originally built in 1993 by the Linden Homes, Thornleas Place is a select development of just a handful of homes delivering a lovely blend of properties in this tranquil spot at the very epicentre of the village.
Once across the threshold, the hallway has a Guest WC and gives access through to the Lounge which is a bright double aspect room with a deep oriel bay window and access directly into the hidden side garden. Beyond the Lounge is a well proportioned Kitchen/Dining room fitted with a range of limed Oak units and also enjoying direct access to the rear garden...On the first floor there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms accessible from the galleried landing with a family bathroom and an ensuite shower room to the main bedroom.
Being situated on the corner plot in the development means that this particular home has gardens both to the rear and side. Cleverly landscaped, the rear gardens are laid out with a paved terrace, an ornamental pond and shrub boundaries, to the side there is a further raised seating area and a substantial timber built summer house with cedar roof tiles and aspects of the garden to 3 sides.
To the front is a block paved courtyard which gives access to the detached garage located in a block just a few paces from the front door, beyond which one moves from the tranquil hidden location of this house to the bustling centre of East Horsley which includes a stroll to the station (Waterloo in 45 mins), the range of shops, cafes, bank, Post Office, Library and boutique independents, and just a little further to the recreation ground and open spaces adjoining the Village Hall and Medical Centre.
In all, for the person wishing to enjoy a private setting whilst remaining within touching distance of all the main amenities in the village, this is a home which will definitely tick all the boxes! Viewing highly recommended. View more View less
- £720,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Silkmore Lane, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £715,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Woodlands Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £730,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale West End Cottages, High Street, Ripley GU23
- £735,000 3 bed property for sale Mount Pleasant, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £699,950 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Allen Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £695,000 3 bed detached house for sale Fernlea, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £770,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Lower Road, Bookham KT23
- £665,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Norwood Road, Effingham KT24