- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 reception rooms
- Four/five bedrooms
- Two en suites
- Family bathroom
- Five reception rooms
- Excellent decorative condition throughout
- Nr Fleet town centre
- Blue Triangle location
Description ** Virtual Viewing Available **
A rare opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious character home which is situated in the highly sought after 'Blue Triangle' area of Fleet.
The property offers a welcoming entrance hall which provides central access to: A cosy snug, cloak cupboard and separate WC, a spacious sitting room with feature log burning stove, dining room and recently refurbished kitchen with high specification finishes including granite worktops and integrated appliances. It is worth noting that there is a further office and sun room, both of which are conveniently positioned off the sitting room.
Accessible from the kitchen is a staircase leading to the lower ground floor which could be used for a variety of purposes. There is also a useful utility cupboard, currently housing a washing machine and tumble drier.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to the first floor landing which provides access to four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom and guest bedroom both have en suite facilities. The master bedroom en-suite has been the subject of recent refurbishment.
The garden is easy to maintain with a recently extended decked area, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining with storage beneath. Steps lead down to a lawn area with further seating at the back.
Side access leads to the front of the property where there is a driveway for off-road parking and access to a single garage. We have been advised by the current owners that there is the ability to gain a further parking permit from the local council.
Location: The Blue Triangle area of Fleet is ideally situated for Fleet town centre. The list of facilities in Fleet are endless, boasting extensive shopping and leisure facilities, high standard schools, picturesque walks along the Basingstoke canal, churches of various denominations and health services. Fleet mainline railway station is within 1 mile and offers services to London Waterloo from 43 minutes, whilst Junction 4a of the M3 motorway is a short drive away. Fleet is central to the historic market town of Farnham and the attractive villages of Hartley Wintney, Crookham Village and Odiham. View more View less
- £825,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Fairland Close, Fleet GU52
- £800,000 4 bed property for sale Williams Way, Fleet GU51
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Queen Mary Close, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Cobbs, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kings Road, Fleet GU51
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kings Road, Fleet GU51
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wynne Gardens, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £825,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Compton Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £865,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gally Hill Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52