- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Viewing Advised
- Four bedrooms
- Close to southampton general hospital
- Spacious rear garden
- Off road parking for up to two cars
- Ideal for A ftb or btl investor!
spacious mid-terraced four bedroom family home located close to southampton general hospital! This property comprises fitted kitchen/diner, separate dining room, spacious living room, downstairs WC, utility room, four bedrooms, spacious rear garden & off road parking for up to two cars. Call now!
spacious mid-terraced four bedroom family home located close to southampton general hospital! This property comprises fitted kitchen/diner, separate dining room, spacious living room, downstairs WC, utility room, four bedrooms and a spacious rear garden. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking for up to two cars and being located within close proximity to local amenities, motorway links and bus routes to Southampton City Centre. Call now to arrange A viewing!
Double glazed door and window to front, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear and low level WC.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, television point, telephone point, gas fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 5' 6" ( 3.02m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to front and wooden door to second front door.
Kitchen 14' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.32m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising single sink/drainer unit, space for oven and hob with cooker hood over, space for dish washer, one and a half bowl, tiling and storage cupboards above and below worktop surfacing.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.78m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to side, sink drainer, space for washing machine, storage cupboards above and below work top surfaces and door to garden.
Stairs leading to first floor landing with access to loft and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
Two double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes, radiator plus additional electric radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' x 9' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear and electric radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiling and extractor fan.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £235,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Copperfiled Road, Bassett SO16
- £240,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bassett Green, Southampton, Hampshire SO16
- £250,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St Edmunds Road, Freemantle, Southampton SO16
- £200,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Freshfield Square, Southampton SO15
- £259,950 4 bed detached house for sale Berkeley Close, Shirley, Southampton SO15
- £260,000 4 bed property for sale Cromwell Road, Shirley, Southampton SO15
- £240,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Greywell Avenue, Southampton SO16
- £220,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lyon Street, Portswood, Southampton, Hampshire SO14
- £240,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Portswood, Southampton, Hampshire SO17