- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Ensuite to master
- Outside patio area with artifical grass
- Allocated parking space
- Well presented throughout
- Close to local amenities and open fields
- Ideal first time buy
Brown and Merry are proud to present an incredible two bedroom ground floor apartment located in Nashleigh Court, Chesham. This property features a spacious open plan living room and kitchen, with modern fitted appliances, bathroom, ensuite and a outside patio area.
***stamp duty exempt if completion before 31st March 2021*** Brown and Merry are proud to present an incredible two bedroom ground floor apartment located in Nashleigh Court, Chesham. This property features a spacious open plan living room and kitchen, with modern fitted appliances, bathroom and ensuite, patio area and allocated parking. Viewings highly recomended.
Entrance door to hallway
Door to; lounge, bathroom, bedroom one and two, and two storage cupboards.
Lounge/kitchen Open Plan
Double glazed window to rear and side, double glazed door to patio and double radiator.
Double glazed window to side, matching wall and base units, integrated oven, gas hob and fridge freezer, space for washing machine and dish washer and one bowl sink with mixer taps.
Double glazed window to side, double radiator and door to ensuite.
Walk in shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled and extractor fan.
Double glazed iwndow to side and double radiator.
Panel bath with shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled and extractor fan.
Artificial grass, shed and fence enclosed.
One allocated space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £299,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Woodside Road, Amersham HP6
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Frances Street, Chesham HP5
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Four Oaks, Chesham HP5
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Deans Close, Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6
- £280,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hyde Heath, Buckinghamshire HP6
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Freeman Court, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale White Hill, Chesham HP5
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Farriers Way, Chesham HP5
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6