- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three bedrooms
- End of terrace family home
- Well maintained and presented throughout
- Bi fold doors to the rear
- Outbuilding with power and lighting
- Walking distance to gidea park mainline station
*** guide price Â£550,000 - Â£575,000 ***
Situated in a perfect location in Gidea Park is this exceptionally well planned end of terrace family home. Woodfield Drive is conveniently placed less than half a mile from Gidea Park mainline station. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in a perfect location in Gidea Park is this exceptionally well planned end of terrace family home. Woodfield Drive is conveniently placed less than half a mile from Gidea Park train station with access to Liverpool Street. Amongst other things there are various eateries, bistro pubs and restaurants locally.
As you enter, you will immediately notice the warm and loving feel that the property gives off. To the left of the hallway is the lounge which is perfect for when you want some downtime after entertaining your guests in the expansive kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen/breakfast room; which provides a fantastic vista of the low maintenance rear garden, also has the all-important utility room.
With more and more people working from home, having a home office has become one of the most important spaces that people require; at the bottom of the garden is a fantastic outbuilding that has been fully wired with electric and lighting to ensure that you can escape the kids and get some work done.
The first floor provides three spacious bedrooms with the second bedroom having a Juliet balcony that overlooks the wonderful garden. Completing the first floor is the three piece bathroom with corner bath and shower overhead.
In conclusion, if you're looking for something to move straight into with a ready and waiting home office; this is for you!
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect.
Shower Room 6' 8" x 3' 7" ( 2.03m x 1.09m )
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, open fire place, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 5" x 17' 1" ( 5.31m x 5.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed bi-fold doors to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall/base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, fridge freezer, boiler.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 3' 7" ( 1.70m x 1.09m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.26m x 2.21m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, fully tiled.
Power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Woodfield Drive, Gidea Park RM2
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Rise Park, Romford, Havering RM1
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Ashflower Drive, Romford RM3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Abbs Cross Lane, Hornchurch RM12
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Marlborough Road, Romford RM7
- £550,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Suttons Lane, Hornchurch RM12
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Aldborough Road, Upminster RM14
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Mount, Noak Hill RM3
- £550,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Howard Road, Upminster RM14