- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Semi-detached house
- Immaculate condition
- Two receptions
- Double glazed
- Central heating
- Large secluded rear garden
- Close to transport links (crossrail)
Description Located within easy access to transport links and mainline station (cross rail) is this immaculate three bedroom art deco style home. The house has been fully remodernised from top to bottom, resulting in a home you can move straight into with no work required. Internally there are bright spacious rooms throughout all finished to an extremely high standard.
This property is part of the Gidea Park modern exhibition 1934.
Features include a large driveway, a beautiful secluded garden and close to local shops, schools and transport links (cross rail). The property is within walking distance of Raphaels Park.
10'4 x 9'6 Window to front aspect, fitted cupboards, solid wood worktops, inset butler style sink, integrated gas hob with electric extractor fan hood, integrated electric double oven, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer
Driveway with parking for several cars, side access to rear garden, front door leading to;
Window to front aspect, stairs to first floor, access to;
17'9 x 9'10 Door leading to utility room, open to;
10'8 x 10'0 Windows to side and rear aspects, double doors opening to garden
6'10 x 6'8 Window to rear aspect, fitted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer
Feature window to front aspect, doors leading to;
11'11 x 10'0 Window to rear aspect
10'0 x 5'9 Windows to side and rear aspects
8'8 x 7'1 Windows to front aspects
7'2 x 4'11 Window to front aspect, walk in shower cubicle, low level w.c, hand wash basin, tiled floor, splash tiling to walls
Window to side aspect, low level w.c.
Mostly laid to lawn with patio area, flower beds to borders with a variety of mature shrubs, side access to front
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Heather Way, Romford RM1
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Clunas Gardens, Gidea Park RM2
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cedar Road, Romford RM7
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Osborne Road, Hornchurch RM11
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Norman Road, Hornchurch RM11
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hamilton Drive, Harold Wood RM3
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Silver Way, Romford RM7
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Harold Hill, Romford, Essex RM3
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale St. James Drive, Romford RM3