- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Newly refurbished
- Close to the city centre
- Open planned living
- Three bedrooms
- Parking for two cars
- Well maintained rear garden
We are pleased to bring to the market this newly refurbished three bedroom family home located just 0.5 miles from Chelmsford City Centre offering an array of shops, restaurants and amenities and main line railway station with direct links to London Liverpool Street.
Situated just 0.5 miles from Chelmsford City mainline railway station is this beautiful newly refurbished three bedroom family home. Comprising of open planned living to the ground floor with double opening doors leading on to a well maintained rear garden, to the first floor is a modern fitted family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. An early viewing is recommended.
Stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge/diner 22' 11" max x 11' 6" ( 6.99m max x 3.51m )
Window to front, double opening doors leading to a well maintained rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.79m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising of working surfaces with base units below and match units above, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, oven and induction hob with extractor hood and a inset butler sink unit. Window to the rear.
Doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.12m x 3.23m )
Window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Window to the Front.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
Window to the front.
Modern suite comprising of free standing bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiling to walls. Window to the Rear.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Hardy Close, Chelmsford CM1
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Waveney Drive, Chelmsford CM1
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandford Road, Chelmsford, Chelmsford CM2
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Moulsham Drive, Moulsham, Chelmsford CM2
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale William Porter Close, Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex CM1
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Abell Way, Springfield, Chelmsford CM2
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Channels Drive, Chelmsford CM3
- £445,000 3 bed detached house for sale "The Chester Link" at Hollow Lane, Broomfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £440,000 3 bed detached house for sale "The Chester Link" at Hollow Lane, Broomfield, Chelmsford CM1