- 2 bedrooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living room/modern kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Communal gardens
- View the virtual tour below
- Popular residential area
Description Beautifully presented this lovely first floor property extends a warm welcome the minute you enter. Spacious and bright it has a large open plan living room/modern kitchen with room to relax, socialise and dine. French doors open out with a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear gardens. Enjoy testing your culinary skills in the contemporary kitchen which has good cupboard & worktop space and comes with gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The two double bedrooms are a good size with the main bedroom having a shower ensuite. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which is partially tiled with shower over bath arrangement. Storage is also provided in the hallway for those necessary household appliances.
Parking is provided with one allocated space with additional un-allocated parking available, for those sunnier days, you can enjoy the private communal gardens to the rear of the development.
The location of the property is ideal for those working in the city with good access by car or public transport. Junction 7 of the M27 is less than a mile away and this gives good connectivity to the M3 for travel to Winchester and London, east to Portsmouth and west to the New Forest and beyond. There are local shops within walking distance and the great choice of retail experiences in Hedge End Retail Park just within a 10 minute drive.
This is an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or an investor looking to start or expand their portfolio. Rental would achieve Â£825 to Â£850pcm.
Title: Leasehold - 99 years from and including 1 January 2008
EPC Rating: C
Service charge: Â£1,560 per annum
Ground rent: Â£240 per annum
Council Tax Band: B (Â£1436.32 for 2020/21) â Southampton City Council
The vendor is looking to purchase locally.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
EPC rating: C. View more View less
- £160,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Killarney Close, Southampton SO19
- £154,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Witts Hill, Southampton SO18
- £170,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom SO19
- £175,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Clanfield Road, Southampton SO18
- £143,950 2 bed maisonette for sale 244 Spring Road, Southampton SO19
- £170,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Merryoak Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO19
- £180,000 2 bed maisonette for sale North East Road, Southampton SO19
- £180,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Dyserth Close, Southampton SO19
- £180,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bitterne Park, Southampton, Hampshire SO18