- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- An individual detached family home designed by the current owners 46 years ago
- Five first floor bedrooms and a ground floor double bedroom
- Main bedroom with ensuite and roof terrace
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Seperate dining area
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Potential for ground floor granny annexe.
- Potential for extension subject to the necessary consents
- Secluded and established gardens
- No ongoing chain
Description ** watch the video tour now with commentary ** no onward chain ** The property is an individual detached family home of approximately 2,500 sq ft designed by the current owners and have been in their ownership for the past 46 years. This home has spacious accommodation perfect for family living with established and secluded gardens set in this peaceful semi-rural lane.
Entrance Porch Perfect for leaving the coats and shoes before entering the property.
Entrance hall with a staircase rising to the first floor accommodation and opening into the sitting room and dining room, and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen Door from entrance hall, Located to the front of the property and being a spacious room with room for a breakfast table. Plenty of base and wall mounted storage cupboards and a door leading through to the utility room.
Utility room with a door leading through to the front of the property and a door to the integral double garage. Base and wall mounted cupboards, worksurface and single drainer sink. Doors to shower room and separate sitting room.
Bedroom six / family room
Additional ground floor bedroom or family room which could form part of a granny annexe for a relative.
Shower Room With a shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Main sitting room area A lovely dual aspect room with patio doors to the rear garden, feature exposed stone wall with fireplace and a log burner.
Dining room area Patio doors to garden and exposed stone wall.
First floor landing With a built-in airing cupboard and doors leading to;
main bedroom A particularly nice dual aspect room with built-in wardrobes, patio doors to a sunny roof terrace and a door to a full ensuite bathroom.
En-suite bathroom with a full suite comprising a panelled bath, shower enclosure, low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom two a bright dual aspect double bedroom overlooking the garden.
Bedroom three a double bedroom overlooking the garden.
Bedroom four a double bedroom overlooking the garden.
Bedroom five / study currently set up as a study but could also make an ideal nursery or single bedroom.
Family bathroom with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls.
Integral double garage with electric up and over door, power and light.
Private driveway parking and in and out driveway with ample space for several vehicles.
Gardens Beautifully maintained secluded and established gardens with a range of trees, shrubs and plants. Mainly lawned with a vegetable patch to the side. Wonderful sunny side terrace, ideal for outside summertime dining. View more View less
- £725,000 5 bed detached house for sale Brow Close, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £735,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bracken Lane, Storrington RH20
- £775,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Rectory Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £699,950 5 bed detached house for sale Meiros Way, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rectory Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cricketers Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £765,000 5 bed detached house for sale Link Hill, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £799,950 5 bed detached house for sale Storrington Road, Pulborough RH20
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Meiros Way, Ashington, West Sussex RH20