- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Viewing Advised
- Period style family home
- Character throughout
- Modernised to a high standard
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Three bedrooms / Two bathrooms
- Potential to extend stpp
Description Set in a popular turning within close proximity to Finchley Central underground, local primary schools, such as Akiva & St Theresa's and amenities, we are pleased to offer this beautifully presented family home.
The property is oozing with character and charm throughout but has also been modernised to a very high standard.
This wonderful family home comprises of a front reception room, second reception, open plan kitchen, dining, living area, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Further benefits include a lovely landscaped rear garden and front drive, with potential to make off street parking and further expansion to the property (stpp). View more View less
- £995,000 3 bed cottage for sale Wordsworth Walk, London NW11
- £995,000 3 bed detached house for sale Hampshire Court, 9 Brent Street, London NW4
- £985,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oakwood Road, London NW11
- £975,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hogarth Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb NW11
- £975,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Greenfield Gardens, Cricklewood NW2
- £975,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Woodfield Way, London N11
- £1,045,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Aberdare Gardens, London NW7
- £1,000,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Nether St, North Finchley, London N3
- £1,000,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Fursby Avenue, Finchley, London, Uk N3