- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description An excellent opportunity to acquire this second/third floor (duplex) apartment, refurbished to a very high standard throughout. It is located in a secure and modern development, close to local amenities.
Melville Court is positioned less than half a mile from Surrey Quays shopping centre, overground station and two thirds of mile from Canada Water Jubilee Line station, which leads from Stratford to Green Park/Bond Street giving easy access to both Canary Wharf and the West End.
Hallway | Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe | Light reception with double doors to âJulietteâ balcony | Quality fitted kitchen with Quartz worktops | Luxury shower room with walk-in shower | Electric heating | Entry system | Oakwood flooring throughout | Secure Covered Parking| Communal Courtyard
Entrance - Via well kept communal entrance with intercom system, stairwell to upper floors, solid entrance door to:
Inner Hallway - Small built in storage cupboard, spiral stairwell to duplex level, entry phone, alarm console, ceiling down spot lighting, skirting, oakwood flooring, door to:-
Reception Arched double glazed doors to âJulietteâ balcony, giving room natural light, tv and telephone points, ceiling down spot lighting, skirting, oakwood flooring, archway to:-
Kitchen - Range of quality fitted matching wall and base units with âQuartzâ works tops, incorporating sink unit with H/C mixer tap, integrated 4 ring electric hob, oven and overhead extractor, integrated washer/dryer and refrigerator/freezer, power points, inset ceiling spot lighting, extractor fan, oakwood flooring.
Duplex Level : Via spiral stairwell to landing with built-in cupboard housing pressurised tank, access to loft with pulldown ladder, boarding and lighting, access to fire escape, ceiling down spot lighting, oakwood flooring, door to :-
Bedroom â Large windows to side, built-in double wardrobes with sliding folding doors, skirting, oakwood flooring,
Shower Room - Luxury fitted three piece suite comprising large walk-in shower with wall mounted power shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level WC, fully ornate tiled walls, inset ceiling spot lighting, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
EPC Rating: C
Parking â Secure and Covered.
Service Charge Â£953.00 which includes Buildings Insurance
Ground Rent Â£200.00
41.40 sq. Metres Approx.
Strictly by appointment through Winkworth. View more View less
- £325,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Mary Datchelor Close, Camberwell, London SE5
- £325,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Camberwell Road, London SE5
- £325,000 1 bed property for sale 114 Westcombe Park Road, London SE3
- £320,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Falcon Way, London E14
- £310,000 1 bed property for sale Silver Close, London SE14
- £340,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Old Road, London SE13
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Knowles Hill Crescent, Hither Green, London, .. SE13
- £343,250 1 bed property for sale Three Waters, 24 Gillender Street, London E3
- £319,995 2 bed maisonette for sale Lindfield Street, London E14