- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Modern Bathroom
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Ground Floor
- Garage In Block
- Spacious Living Dining Room
- Spacious Two Bedroom Maisonette
- 13ft Main Bedroom
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Substantial Private Rear Garden
- 145 Year Lease
Description Marco Harris are excited to bring to market this well-proportioned ground floor two-bedroom maisonette in the quiet Three Oaks, Southampton. Junction 8 of the M27 is just a drive away which has links to the M3 and A3. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping, Tesco Bursledon, Lidl and The Range are all within a short distance. If you fancy starting the day with a coffee and pastry, you have Costa and Greggs just around the corner. Fitness fanatics do not worry, The Gym Southampton East is within cycling or jogging distance and offers 24/7 access. This really is a perfect downsize or first-time purchase.
We were genuinely shocked when we saw the size of this property. A little front garden is the perfect first impression as you approach the entrance. The current owners have improved the property vastly over the years and you can tell as soon as you walk in, greeted with a homely feel from the offset. At the front you have the living dining room with dual aspect windows allowing plenty of natural light. This room is a generous 17,9ft offering enough space for comfortable lounging and dining. Bedroom two also situated at the front a well-proportioned double with enough space for additional storage. The bathroom is completely tastefully with pea shaped tub and shower overhead and the main bedroom is whopping 13 x 12ft. The kitchen is beautiful and has been fitted recently with wood effect worktops and brick effect splash back tiling.
Our favourite feature of this home is the large rear enclosed private garden. Completed with decking area this is the perfect space to spend your summers and enjoy some barbeques. With side access you can easily store your bikes or large sports equipment without the need to go through the property. A garage in a detached block at the front of the home is sure to be very useful for the new owner.
Overall, a superb maisonette in a great location, perfect for a first-time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or someone wanting single story living. We anticipate a high demand for this property, please be quick to book your viewing slot today, Marco Harris offer a 24/7 booking system along with extremely flexible viewing opportunities, if you have any further questions on this property, please feel free to call us direct at any time of the day or evening.
lease length: 145 years remaining
sellers position: Up sizing locally View more View less
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Morrison Close, Sholing, Southampton SO19
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Langtry Court, Providence Hill, Bursledon SO31
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Providence Hill, Southampton SO31
- £189,950 2 bed flat for sale Mansfield Park Street, Harefield, Southampton SO18
- £189,995 2 bed flat for sale Mescott Meadows, Hedge End, Southampton SO30
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Quayside Road, Southampton SO18
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale The Blake Building, Admirals Quay, Ocean Way SO14
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale 1 Neptune Way, Ocean Village, Southampton SO14
- £189,950 2 bed flat for sale Ocean Way, Ocean Village SO14