- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,921 sq. ft
- Large Victorian terraced house
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Converted loft master suite
- Large south-facing garden
- Front garden
- Planning permission for kitchen side-return extension
- Near Finsbury Park
- Closest station: Harringay Green Lanes (0.4 miles)
- 1921 sq. Ft/178.48 sq. M (including areas of restricted height)
Description Settled on a picturesque Victorian-lined street on the Harringay Ladder, this cleverly designed four-bedroom house with large, southerly garden merges modern eclecticism and pretty period details to create a friendly, open feel.
Spacious and stylish in equal measure, this four-bedroom home on âThe Ladderâ has a south-facing garden Minton tiles, pretty coving and solid oak flooring. It all plays well with oodles of bespoke storage, a fresh colour palette and boutique-chic bathroomsâplus a sunny kitchen that flows seamlessly out to that back garden.
We love the loft master suite with a tadelakt, spa-like shower room thatâs a contemporary echo of the Victorian entryway. Carefully considered and perfectly executed, itâs a sensitive redux with the modern family in mind.
The Owners Say
We love the garden, which gets sun all day. Itâs great for eating outside in the long summer evenings and for hosting friends-and-family BBQs. We love the loft conversion with its luxury bedroom and en suite so much, we wish we could take it with us!
The Ladder is perfectly positioned for families and public transport being a stoneâs throw from Green Lanes, with its indie shops, Turkish eateries and classic watering holes. Walkable mainline rail, Overground and Piccadilly Line stations make trips to town (and beyond) a cinch. The lively green space of Finsbury Park is a short stroll away, too.
Points To Consider
The EPC gives a current Energy Efficiency Rating of C and an Environmental Impact Rating of D.
In the Borough of Haringey, the house falls into Council Tax Band E (Â£2,083 in 2020).
Over the past two years, the current owners have fitted window shutters and blinds, completed the loft conversion with en-suite bath, knocked down a wall to combine two bedrooms on the first floor and fitted new carpeting throughout.
The owners have also secured planning permission and have full architectâs drawings to complete a side return on the kitchen.
Brickworks is an independent company committed to an intelligent and ethical approach to estate agency. We were founded on one guiding principle: To bring positive and significant change to the way people buy and sell a home.
Like our ethos, or want more detail on a particular property, including our Brickworks Loves section of local places we adore? Visit us:
The Legal Bit
While we endeavour to maintain accurate photographs, floor plans, and descriptions, these are intended as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection. Total floorplan measurements have been rounded for ease. Distances are also provided as an approximate. View more View less
- £1,175,000 4 bed property for sale Chippendale Street, London E5
- £1,160,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Blake Road, London N11
- £1,250,000 4 bed property for sale Hornsey Lane Gardens, Highgate N6
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Palmerston Crescent, London N13
- £1,250,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brecon Mews, London N7
- £1,250,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Townsend Avenue, London N14
- £1,150,000 4 bed property for sale Sussex Gardens, London N6
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Radstock Close, Friern Barnet N11
- £1,275,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Alexandra Park Road, London N10