- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large Garden
- Characterful Terraced House
- 2 Minutes Walk from Manor Park Station
- Local To Woodgrange Park Overground Station.
- Located close to Wanstead Flats & Wanstead Park
- A Short Journey To Westfields Stratford
- Open Plan Lounge With gf Bathroom Suite
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms One With En Suite
- Bright & Airy Conservatory
- Large Private Rear Garden
Description A fantastic opportunity to acquire this characterful, spacious, bright and airy 4 bedroom 2 reception terraced house located within a stone's throw from the popular Wanstead Flats, Wanstead Park and Aldersbrook Conservation Area.
The accommodation is accessed via a iron gate that leads into the beautifully presented front garden. The front door with its fine carved masonry arch leads you into an open plan living space with bay windows to the front and hard wood flooring. French style double doors lead you into the well equipped kitchen with its range gas cooker and two full size ovens further leads you into a bright and airy conservatory over looking the larger than average rear garden. A newly fitted ground floor wet room is also accessed via the open plan lounge.
To the first floor you have two large double bedrooms one which runs the full width of the house boasting with plenty of natural light. The third bedroom to the rear can be used as a single room or even an office study. Moving onto the second floor another large double bedroom is found benefiting with an en suite cloakroom.
The large sunny rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a concrete patio area to the front to enjoy those bbq's!
The property of course benefits with having gas central heating and double glazed windows.
The location is perfect, its all about the connections nearby - Situated just of Forest Drive in this sought-after, Aldersbrook Primary School, which is outstanding rated by ofsted is close by. The best thing is that Manor Park Station (East Anglia - Zone 4) is at the bottom of the road which is due to enjoy the cross-rail in the coming years. Furthermore, the property is surrounded with open fields and Wanstead Park is also located close by with its picturesque walks. Local bus services are within walking distance providing easy access towards several different locations. The A406, A12, A13 & M11 roads are also within comfortable distance for those who drive as well making it an ideal property for those with kids, first time buyers or an investor.
Book in a viewing today to avoid missing out!
Agents note - Yopa inspected this property and will be pleased to provide any additional information as may be required. The information contained within these particulars should not be relied upon as statements or a representation of fact and photographs are for guidance purposes only. Services and appliances have not been tested and their condition will need to be verified. All guarantees need to be verifies by the respective solicitors.
EPC band: D View more View less
- £599,995 4 bed property for sale Chesterford Road, Manor Park, London E12
- £600,000 4 bed property for sale Swallow Street, Beckton, London E6
- £600,000 4 bed property for sale Haslemere Road, Seven Kings, Essex IG3
- £595,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Stradbroke Grove, Clayhall, Essex IG5
- £590,000 4 bed property for sale Chester Road, Goodmayes, Ilford IG3
- £575,000 4 bed property for sale Patrick Road, Plaistow, London E13
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Torrens Square, London E15
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Roding Lane South, Redbridge IG4
- £625,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Abbotswood Gardens, Clayhall IG5