- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Reception hall, Cloarkoom
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, Utility room
- Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- 4 Further bedrooms (one with large walk-in wardrobe)
- Family bathroom, Shower room
- Double length garage, Large in/out driveway
- Private gardens of approx 0.4 of an acre
Description Situated in one of Gerrards Crossâ finest private roads, this attractive family home is a rare opportunity and has been owned by one family for 60 years.
To the ground floor, the entrance hall leads to the main reception room via the dining room with parquet flooring and views over the lovely front gardens. Parquet flooring continues into the main reception room with a feature stone surround fireplace and sliding doors giving access onto the rear garden.
The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a white gloss range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and a central breakfast bar. The kitchen gives access to the large utility room, which has space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and a door to the gardens. Located off the kitchen/breakfast room there is also useful study with double aspect windows. A cloakroom completes the downstairs accommodation.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe with en suite shower room and bedroom two features a large walk-in wardrobe. There are three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower room.
Gerrards Cross is a small but bustling town with plenty of character, a stoneâs throw from London. The town is home to extensive local amenities and benefits from an excellent regular train service on the Chiltern line into London Marylebone, and superb road links via the M40 and M25. Though it lies just 20 miles west of London, this sought-after town, popular with commuters, is also within easy reach of the stunning Chiltern Hills area of outstanding natural beauty, offering access to the best of city and countryside living.
Approached via an impressive carriage gravelled driveway, this imposing home with a commanding wide frontage is surrounded by an array of established trees and shrubs. To the front, the driveway provides off road parking for multiple vehicles, as well as a well maintained lawn and side access to the rear. There is also an integrated garage for further storage or parking space.
The private and well established rear garden contains a large variety of mature trees and shrubs. A terraced area immediately outside the house provides space for al fresco dining and entertaining and there is a large level lawn. View more View less
- £1,795,000 5 bed detached house for sale Windsor Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rickmansworth Lane, Chalfont St. Peter, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Milton Avenue, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Howards Thicket, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,725,000 5 bed detached house for sale Newstead Copse, Denham Green Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Newstead Copse, Denham Green Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rickmansworth Lane, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Richmond Place, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale South Park, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9