- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Two Double Bedrooms and a Single
- Large Reception Room With Wood Floors
- Spacious Kitchen-Diner
- Peaceful Private Garden
- Private Entrance
- Period Character
- Purpose Built Victorian Maisonette
- Share of Freehold
- Convenient for Transport Links and Parks
Description Total accommodation measures approx. 942 sq ft.
We are delighted to offer the market this superb apartment which offers a double aspect living space over the first floor level, properties of this nature are quite rare to find in this part of London.
As you enter the flat via its own private entrance you are welcomed by a stair case that takes you to the first floor where all rooms are arranged to the left and right hand side of the apartment.
The property comprises: Reception room to front with stripped and varnished wood floors, a brilliant kitchen-diner which really is a wonderful family space, three bedrooms, large bathroom and a quiet garden. There is also ample storage, including access to a partially boarded loft area.
An increasingly popular neighbourhood amongst young professionals, Tottenham is a vibrant and buzzy location with attractive housing stock and lots of green spaces. Nearby Philip Lane which is just a few minutes stroll away offers a great selection of convenient stores, cafes and the locals favourite pub and restaurant The Palm, this place has opened to great reviews and has become a real community hub. Downhills Park is less than 10 mins walk away as is Lordship Recreation Ground.
The flat itself is located in a quiet pocket of N17 with a diverse and spirted community vibe, you will be able to benefit from convenient access to Seven Sisters Underground St and Tottenham Hale br-Underground (Stansted express link). The Cycle Super Highway also runs nearby linking Tottenham to central London by bike.
"We have loved living in this flat for the past nine years and its spacious layout has made it a great family home. Handsworth Road is a quiet one way street and there is always room for us to park our car directly outside the flat. We both cycle to work in Central London and the nearby Cycle Super Highway is very helpful in getting us there quickly. There is also a bike shop (BicycleBox) at the bottom of our road which is very handy. Tottenham has a wonderful and welcoming community and our children attend the local outstanding primary school (Harris Academy Philip Lane) and enjoy the local facilities such as the parks and swimming at Tottenham Green Leisure Centre. With excellent amenities such as Sushi Heads, Expa and the Palm on the doorstep, it is safe to say we won't be moving far".
Please contact the sales team at Winkworth Harringay to arrange an appointment to view .
A network of 61 London Offices all independently owned and operated
Est 1835 View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Artizan Court, Noel Park Road, London N22
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Albion Road, London N16
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Hanley Road, Finsbury Park N4
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Hanley Road, Stroud Green N4
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Kingsgate Estate, Tottenham Road N1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Manston Court, Walthamstow, London E17
- £480,000 3 bed flat for sale Linkway, London N4
- £480,000 3 bed flat for sale Marquis Road, London N4
- £480,000 3 bed flat for sale Arundel Gardens, London N21