- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Extended semi detached family home offering bright and spacious accommodation
- Detached office with planning consent for conversion to annexe
- Open plan kitchen/ dining/ family room
- Formal sitting room and study
- Three double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom
- Large rear garden comprising patio and lawned areas
- Large frontage providing ample parking
- Convenient location within walking distance of local shops and schools
Description Having undergone an extensive and exhaustive programme of extension and renovation is this family home which has been beautifully maintained by the current owners offering bright, spacious and versatile accommodation designed with family living in mind. Further benefitting a large rear garden, frontage offering off street parking for multiple cars and a detached office with planning consent for conversion to a self contained annexe an internal viewing of this property must be considered.
Overlooking the front aspect is the formal sitting room, or as we like to say child free zone! With a feature bay window and wood burning stove with exposed brick fireplace. Idyllic for those rare peaceful evenings. From the hallway a door leads to the snug with a further wood burning stove and also study, the heart of the home and a fabulous space for entertaining with French doors which allow you to spill out into the garden. The kitchen/ dining area extends across the rear and to the side. The kitchen is fitted with a country style range of units. A cloakroom completes the accommodation on the ground floor.
On the first floor the master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Throughout the property has lovely stripped wooden doors, double glazing and gas central heating.
Outside the rear garden is fully secured with patio area adjacent to the rear of the property and expansive lawn and further patio beyond.
The office/ gym currently measures 18â5â x 8â10â complete with WC. Planning permission has been granted for conversion to a self contained annexe with further extension and vaulted ceiling. To view the planning consent, please contact the office.
To the front, gravel driveway provides off street parking for a number of cars with the property being set back from the road.
Front Door Leading To:
Sitting Room (13' 0'' x 12' 6'' (3.96m x 3.81m))
Study (8' 1'' x 6' 8'' (2.46m x 2.03m))
Snug (17' 5'' x 13' 0'' (5.30m x 3.96m))
Kitchen/ Dining Area (19' 11'' x 19' 11'' (6.07m x 6.07m))
Master Bedroom (13' 0'' x 12' 6'' (3.96m x 3.81m))
Bedroom Two (16' 3'' x 10' 2'' (4.95m x 3.10m))
Bedroom Three (12' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.65m x 2.99m))
Self Contained Office (18' 5'' x 8' 10'' (5.61m x 2.69m))
Front And Rear Gardens
Off Road Parking View more View less
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brabant Close, Whiteley, Fareham PO15
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mercury Gardens, Hamble, Southampton SO31
- £475,000 4 bed property for sale Luck Road, Bursledon, Southampton SO31
- £465,000 4 bed detached house for sale Crosstrees, Allotment Road, Sarisbury Green, Southampton SO31
- £465,000 4 bed detached house for sale Milne Street, Whiteley, Fareham PO15
- £484,995 4 bed detached house for sale Compass Way, Swanwick SO31
- £484,995 4 bed detached house for sale Compass Way, Swanwick, Southampton SO31
- £499,950 4 bed property for sale Crispin Close, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire SO31