- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two bedroom terrace house
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Well presented
- Good room proportions
- Close proximity to local shops, schools and amenities
- Ideal family home
- Open fireplace
***stamp duty exempt if completion before 31st March 2021*** Situated on the ever popular road of severalls avenue is this delightful 2 bedroom family home. With period features and a stunning fireplace the property has excellent room proportions and close to local shops, schools and amenities.
***stamp duty exempt if completion before 31st March 2021*** Situated on the ever popular road of severalls avenue is this delightful 2 bedroom family home. With period features and a stunning fireplace the property has excellent room proportions and close to local shops, schools and amenities. Please call to avoid disappointment.
Entrance door to lounge.
Lounge/diner 23' 5" to max measurements x 13' to max measurements ( 7.14m to max measurements x 3.96m to max measurements )
Triple glazed windows to front, two radiators, open fireplace, door to kitchen and stairs rising to first floor.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 6' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.08m )
Triple glazed windows to side, base units, space for; fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer and range oven, one bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps, part tiled, double radiator and door to storage area.
Storage Area 7' 8" x 5' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.60m )
Door to rear and space for freezer.
Door to bedroom 1,2 and bathroom, single radiator and loft hatch
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.90m )
Triple glazed window to front, single radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" 9 x 9' 9" ( 3.28m 9 x 2.97m )
Triple glazed window to rear and single radiator
Obscure triple glazed window to rear, panel bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled and airing cupboard
Shared access and lawn area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £350,000 2 bed cottage for sale Vale Rise, Chesham HP5
- £360,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Severalls Avenue, Chesham HP5
- £343,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Nightingale Road, Chesham HP5
- £325,000 2 bed property for sale 43 Chesham Road, Amersham HP6
- £325,000 2 bed cottage for sale Old School Cottages, Whelpley Hill, Chesham HP5
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brockhurst Road, Chesham HP5
- £389,950 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Taylors Road, Chesham HP5
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5