- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Second Floor
- Share of Freehold
- Large Bedroom
- Reception Room
Description A charming one bedroom apartment in Westminster located on the second floor of this very well run 1930âs building.
The property is Ideally located on the prestigious Smith Square and offers discreet and private accommodation in an exceptional location in the heart of Westminster.
This excellent apartment offers fabulous views of St. Johnâs Church, and briefly comprises; one Bedroom, a Bathroom, a separate Kitchen and Reception in a simple and practical arrangement, tastefully decorated and in good order throughout.
This building has good common parts and consists of only eight apartments in total. Residents also benefit from use of an immaculate and rather secluded rear communal garden.
This property would make an ideal Pied a Terre, investment or permanent base in a Premium Central London location, Share of Freehold. View more View less
- £995,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Clapham Common North Side, Clapham SW4
- £925,000 1 bed property for sale Richmond Buildings, Soho, London W1D
- £1,000,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Albert Street, London NW1
- £1,000,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Albert Street, Camden, London NW1
- £950,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mornington Terrace, Camden, London NW1
- £1,000,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, London W2
- £950,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Gunter Grove, Chelsea, London SW10
- £1,000,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Upcerne Road, Lots Road, London SW10
- £895,000 1 bed property for sale Newton Street, London WC2B