- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 774 sq. ft
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Secure modern development
- Nearly 800 square feet of internal living space
- Bike storage
- Tucked away quietly off Brixton Hill
- Ten year building guarantee (Eight years remaining)
Description Keating Estates are proud to bring to market this two double bedroom, two bathroom flat with a fantastic terrace in a secure modern build development, tucked away off Brixton Hill.
A stunning example of a two-bedroom, two-bathroom flat in a modern development, located on a popular road, tucked away quietly off bustling Brixton Hill. The building benefits from a secure cycle storage at the back of the property as well as a communal courtyard.
This beautifully presented apartment feels like a home the moment you walk through the door, with over 770 square feet of internal living space. The property comprises a large and airy open-plan reception room with double doors leading to the private balcony. The sleek, contemporary kitchen is finished to a high standard, fitted with all the latest mod cons including a wine fridge and a boiling water tap. All appliances in the kitchen are under two years old.
Adjacent is the first double bedroom, with access to the balcony and built-in wardrobes, it would make a great guest bedroom or a perfect rental opportunity for anyone looking to let out a second bedroom. The master bedroom is a comfortable double room and benefits from a contemporary en-suite bathroom. The two bathrooms in this apartments boast a high standard of fittings with a warm and inviting feel. With three storage cupboards within the hallway, there are plenty of storage options for purchasers looking to hide their clutter.
The new owners will benefit from the Smart features installed in the apartment including; A built-in Sonos sound system in the living room and master bedroom, Nest central heating system and a Wifi oven. The property is still covered in the original 10-year Premier Guarantee as a new build (eight years remaining approximately).
As far as locations go, it's fantastic. The development is located on New Park Road - a road popular for its proximity to Brixton to the North, Streatham Hill to the South and Balham to the West. New Park Road is tucked just off Brixton Hill, perfectly located for anyone wanting to be close to the action yet far enough away to retain a sense of calm. Within a five to ten minute walk is Brockwell Park, which many local residents champion as London's best green space, across which is Herne Hill station (a sixteen-minute walk) and it is also a sixteen-minute walk down the hill to Brixton tube station and all the fun of Brixton's vast array of restaurants, cafes and dynamic nightlife. Tulse Hill station with rail links including to London Bridge is a similar distance away. Situated between Brixton Hill and Streatham Hill, the development has access to the extensive bus network on Brixton Hill which is just a minute's walk with multiple buses flowing down the hill and into central London and beyond. View more View less
- £495,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bavent Road, Camberwell, London SE5
- £495,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Penwith Road, London SW18
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cedars Road, London SW4
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Myton Road, Dulwich, London SE21
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Byton Road, London SW17
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Godley Road, London SW18
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Khartoum Road, Tooting SW17
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Garrick Close, London SW18
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Underhill Road, East Dulwich, London SE22