- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Reception hall, Cloakroom
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, Utility room
- Main bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 Further bedrooms with en suites
- Garage, Storeroom
Description Yatesbury is a well-proportioned detached house set in a peaceful residential area opposite a small wooded enclave owned by the overlooking houses. The property offers a large amount of living accommodation arranged in a flexible layout, with double doors between the living spaces creating an ideal family and entertaining space.
On the ground floor, with attractive wood flooring throughout, the welcoming reception hall leads to a light-filled sitting room with elegant open fireplace and patio doors leading out to the garden. To the front aspect there is a generous dining room with fireplace as well as an attractive study, both offering a very pleasant view to the woodland.
The heart of the home is the spacious open plan
kitchen and breakfast room, with the country style kitchen featuring bespoke shaker units, a built-in pantry cupboard, 4-oven aga and a large island with granite top. The breakfast area, with space for a good-sized table, flows into the family room with large skylight and dual-aspect windows admitting additional natural light. The ground floor also benefits from a useful utility room and a cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a well-proportioned master suite, featuring generous built-in storage
space and a full-sized en suite bathroom. One further bedroom also benefits from a private en suite bathroom, with the remaining two bedrooms sharing Jack and Jill access to an en suite bathroom.
Gerrards Cross mainline station 0.4 miles (London Marylebone 30 minutes), Gerrards Cross 0.5 miles, M40 (Jct. 1) 4.9 miles, M40 (Jct. 2) 5.2 miles, High Wycombe 12.4 miles, London Heathrow Airport 14.8 miles, London 22.4 miles
The property is situated in a peaceful residential area of Gerrards Cross, a town that frequently appears in surveys of the most desirable places to live in England. Gerrards Cross offers a wide range of shopping facilities including independent boutique shops, cafÃ©s and restaurants.
Ideal for the commuter, the motorway network can be accessed at Junction 1 (Denham) or Junction 2 (Beaconsfield) of the M40, linking to the M25, M1, M4, and Heathrow/Gatwick airports while regular Chiltern Line services from the townâs train station reach central London in around 20 minutes.
South Buckinghamshire is renowned for its excellent range of state schooling for boys and girls, including Fulmer Infant School, The Gerrards Cross CofE School (both rated Outstanding by Ofsted) and the Chalfonts Community College together with notable independent schools include St. Maryâs, Thorpe House, Gayhurst and Maltmans Green. The county is one of the last to maintain the
traditional grammar school system, with schools
in Beaconsfield (Beaconsfield High School), Little Chalfont (Dr. Challoner's for Girls), Amersham (Dr. Challoner's for Boys) and High Wycombe (John Hampden and Royal Grammar School for Boys).
The property is approached over a gravel driveway offering ample private parking and giving access to the integral garage. At the rear, a spacious patio provides a pleasant area for al fresco dining or entertaining. The large garden beyond is laid to lawn with well-kept established planting, and is bordered by mature trees, giving the outside space a countryside feel. View more View less
- £1,595,000 4 bed property for sale Village Lane, Hedgerley, Gerrards Cross SL2
- £1,695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Newstead Copse, Denham Green Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,595,000 4 bed detached house for sale South Park Crescent, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,725,000 5 bed detached house for sale Newstead Copse, Denham Green Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale South Park, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Lincoln Road, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Richmond Place, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Milton Avenue, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Newstead Copse, Denham Green Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9