- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Mid terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan reception room
- Separate kitchen
Description Full description This charming mid terraced house is offered for sale on perennially popular Whistler Street. The ground floor has a good sized double reception room to the front of the house. White wooden shutters flanks the double sash windows, which enjoy a view onto the charming cobbled street, more reminiscent of a country village than Zone 2 London with access to the City in under half an hour.
To the rear, a kitchen opens out onto the garden. The kitchen has a part glass roof, flooding the room with light and full range of white goods. Some houses on the street have knocked through to make the whole ground floor open plan. Stairs from the reception room lead to the first floor which has two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom also has views over Whistler Street, there is a family bathroom also. On the top floor, there is a final en suite double bedroom.
This three storey dwelling lends itself perfectly to the young couple, or family, offering a third bedroom for the increasing dynamic of working at least part of the week from home, and with an additional en suite makes guest visits all the easier.
Whistler Street enjoys a little known community neighbourhood garden to which the residents have access, a refuge from City life. An early viewing is recommended to appreciate this sought after home.
Situation Whistler Street is a quiet no through road adjacent to Highbury Fields and Drayton Park. There is a small walkway through from Highbury Fields directly to Whistler St which is closed off on event days meaning the street retains its peaceful vibe even when it is busy nearby. Drayton Park station is less than 0.2 miles away, offering access to Moorgate in 10 minutes for the City worked. Highbury and Islington station is a pleasant walk across the Fields for the Victoria Line and Overground.
Highbury Barn is nearby, offering a wide range of delis, eateries and amenities - Godfrey's butchers, La Fromagerie, Bournes Fishmongers and Donna Sofia pizza, Islington's trendy Upper Street is half a mile away. There are two branches of Waitrose near the flat, and larger supermarkets on Holloway Road for big weekly shops. A top tier Fitness First gym is nearby in Arsenal, and a huge range of health clubs are available in Islington. View more View less
- £1,150,000 3 bed property for sale Yoakley Road, Stoke Newington, London N16
- £1,150,000 3 bed property for sale Keystone Crescent, King's Cross, London N1
- £1,150,000 3 bed property for sale Parfett Street, London E1
- £1,125,000 3 bed property for sale Wellington Row, Bethnal Green, London E2
- £1,190,000 3 bed property for sale Harmood Street, London NW1
- £1,200,000 3 bed property for sale Whitecross Street, Old Street, London EC1Y
- £1,200,000 3 bed property for sale Maiden Place, London NW5
- £1,095,000 3 bed property for sale Voss Street, Bethnal Green, London E2
- £1,150,000 4 bed property for sale Chippendale Street, London E5