- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,721 sq. ft
- Share of freehold
- 26'7 x 23'10 Reception Room with balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Lift Service
- 3 Bathrooms ( 2 en-suite )
- Underfloor Heating
- Reserved Parking Space
- Amazing views towards Mill HIll
Description Property Description
1,722 Sq Ft â Brand new 1st floor three bedroom three bathroom apartment located in select block with Panoramic views towards Mil Hill
The apartment has been completed to a very high standard with video entry phone system, lift access, integrated kitchen with Miele appliances, and direct access to its own private terrace and off street parking. This apartment is share of freehold.
An exclusive development of four very spacious apartments located in one of the best tree lined roads in Finchley yet close to the local amenities.
A new development of exquisitely finished apartments located in one of North Londonâs most desirable neighbourhoods. Situated 0.5 miles to Finchley Central station, the development comprises of exceptionally spacious two and three bedroom apartments, private outdoor space, private parking and lift access. The apartments offer high ceilings and expansive, unique layouts includes sleek kitchens with contemporary Miele integrated appliances and composite stone worktops, underfloor heating throughout with oak engineered timber flooring and carefully configured bedrooms. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms while the master bedrooms have adjoining balconies and walk-in wardrobes.
Finchley Central station is on the Northern line, providing fast access to the transport hub of Kings Cross in just 18 minutes and Bank in 23 minutes. There is also a strong local bus network and easy access to the A1, North Circular and Regentâs Park roads. Situated in Zone 4, Finchley is a popular North London suburb, historically known for attracting intellectual and artistic residents including Spike Milligan and Charles Darwin, who both wrote some of their finest works there. With access to central London and on the cusp of open countryside and woodland, it is now hotspot for both young professionals and families, with an appealing mixture of chain and independent shops, cafes, gastropubs and restaurants, providing every day convenience. With access to the popular leisure attractions of Alexandra Palace, Kenwood House and Hampstead Heath, providing vast expanses of open green space, complemented by a number of surrounding tennis and golf clubs. Equally, there is a good selection of well performing schools at both primary and secondary level.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created. View more View less
- £1,250,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Eastern Road, Fortis Green, London N2
- £1,295,000 3 bed flat for sale Hendon Lane, Finchley, London N3
- £1,300,000 3 bed flat for sale Chandos Way, Wellgarth Road, London NW11
- £1,300,000 3 bed flat for sale Redington Road, Hampstead, London NW3
- £1,280,000 3 bed flat for sale Finchley Road, London NW11
- £1,270,000 3 bed flat for sale Finchley Road, Golders Green, London NW11
- POA 3 bed flat for sale Wickliffe Avenue, London N3
- £1,350,000 3 bed flat for sale Wickliffe Avenue, London N3
- £1,250,000 3 bed flat for sale Golders Green Road, London NW11