- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 3,588 sq. ft
- Grade II listed landmark building
- Poggenpohl kitchen
- Miele appliances
- Interior designed by Morpheus London
- Concierge service
Description Impeccably finished with all modern conveniences in a classical style, this elegant and spacious 3 bedroom apartment with 3 reception rooms and large master suite has been newly built and interior designed within this historic building.
Oceanic House presents the rare opportunity to purchase a substantial apartment at the heart of Londonâs West End, in an exclusive new development steeped in history.
The imposing former White Star Line headquarters, the booking office of the glamorous Titanic ocean liner, has been sensitively redeveloped to provide six apartments and one two-storey penthouse with sizes ranging from 1,679 square foot (156 square metres) to 5,447 square foot (506 square metres).
The restored exterior and brand new interior echo the luxury that will be forever associated with the age of transatlantic ocean travel. Impeccably high standards in the specification ensure an uncompromising regard to comfort and security, and an extensive range of modern appliances by internationally renowned brands.
Cockspur Street lies at the intersection of Pall Mall,
and Haymarket, thus linking stately St Jamesâs to the West End.
Oceanic House is situated at No. 1 Cockspur Street, on an unusual triangular site at the north-west corner of Trafalgar Square which is shared with the Canadian Embassy. The street layout is part of a masterplan conceived by John Nash in 1820 and has remained largely unchanged for two centuries.
Looking west along Pall Mall, Oceanic House faces the epicentre of Royal St Jamesâs, St Jamesâs Palace.
St Jamesâs is a traditional, established neighbourhood, home to the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery and many renowned boutique shops, private membersâ clubs and hotels.
The area continues to attract investment and is changing with St Jamesâs Market. Situated in Haymarket, this 261,000 square foot (24,247 square metre) development led by the Crown Estate provides office accommodation for global business, world-class dining and flagship retail.
Similarly nearby Admiralty Arch is undergoing a grand transformation into a five star hotel.
For those residents making frequent trips overseas, Oceanic House is well located, only 15 miles from Heathrow and within easy reach of all London airports.
The London Heliport is just four miles away and
the development is in close proximity to many other transport facilities. View more View less
- £10,500,000 3 bed flat for sale St. James's Chambers, Ryder Street, London SW1Y
- £10,650,000 3 bed flat for sale Chesham Street, Belgravia SW1X
- £10,150,000 3 bed flat for sale The Mansion, Marylebone W1G
- POA 3 bed flat for sale The Mansion, 9 Marylebone Lane, London W1U
- £10,950,000 3 bed flat for sale Cork Street, London W1S
- £10,963,000 3 bed flat for sale Moxon Street, London W1U
- £10,000,000 3 bed flat for sale 55 Victoria Street, Westminster SW1H
- £10,000,000 3 bed flat for sale Picton Place, Marylebone, London W1U
- £10,000,000 3 bed flat for sale The Mansion, Marylebone Lane, London W1U