- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 3,950 sq. ft
- Brand new detached homes
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (3 en-suite), 6 toilets
- Gymnasium, wine room and fully equipped media room
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Gated entrance
- Situated in the sought after residential street of Fairgreen East
- Contemporary interior design
- Recessed ceiling features
- Integrated sound system
- Available to move in now
Description Now launched Cliveden House and Aspley House at Kingwood are a unique set of 5 bedroom, detached family homes displaying elegance and opulence at every turn.
Named after the most expensive wood used in the seventeenth century to make fine furniture, this beautiful grain was made known as Prince's Wood. Located on a peaceful residential road in Hadley Wood, the beauty of the surrounding area is reflected through the house.
Using a mix of traditional and modern materials, Cliveden House and Aspley House have been built with exquisite craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail. Providing dedicated areas to suit every aspect of your lifestyle, the flow throughout the houses provide the perfect atmosphere for both relaxed living and formal entertaining.
An integrated sound system, a bespoke fully integrated kitchen, lower ground wine room, cinema and gymnasium are just a few of the luxuries these homes have to offer and are a must see first-hand to be fully appreciated.
Location Hadley Wood is one of North London's most desirable areas, offering all the benefits of the cosmopolitan city alongside the beautiful open spaces of the countryside. With an eclectic array of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Hadley Wood and Cockfosters, Kingwood combines a charming village atmosphere with all the variety and vibrancy you could need.
Trent Park is located within a 5 minute walk boasting 320 hectares on land allowing residents to enjoy a vast amount of open green space nearby. Cockfosters Station (Piccadilly Line) is also within a short walk providing quick and easy access into the Capital.
The M25 is also within close proximity.
Please contact one of our property consultants for an accompanied viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid potential disappointment. View more View less
- £2,250,000 5 bed property for sale Fairgreen, Hadley Wood, Herts EN4
- £2,300,000 5 bed property for sale Corbar Close, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire EN4
- £2,300,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire EN4
- £2,300,000 5 bed detached house for sale Corbar Close, Barnet EN4
- £2,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Totteridge, London N20
- £2,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Coombehurst Close, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire EN4
- £2,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Oakleigh Park South, London N20
- £2,150,000 6 bed property for sale Aldermans Hill, London N13
- £2,500,000 5 bed property for sale Wood Ride, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire EN4