A traditional 3 bedroom home boasting flexible layout with fresh, modern interiors. The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen and dining room alongside a separate living room - perfect for cosy nights in. The first floor is home to a modern family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms, with the master offering an en-suite and fitted wardrobe.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.95m x 2.44m - 16' 03" x 8' 00")
- Living Room (4.67m x 4.34m - 15' 04" x 14' 03")
- Bedroom 1 (3.91m x 2.59m - 12' 10" x 8' 06")
- Bedroom 2 (3.56m x 2.59m - 11' 08" x 8' 06")
- Bedroom 3 (2.41m x 1.98m - 7' 11" x 6' 06")
You can now come and visit our new homes. New measures are in place to make your visit safe and relaxed.
Stamp duty holiday on homes up to Â£500,000 until 31st March 2021. Talk to us today.
- Set in a unique landscaped setting just three miles from the thriving town of Maidstone
- Benefits from open spaces, extensive landscaping and a feature pond
- Amenities within easy reach including a convenience store, Post Office and local pubs
- The nearby villages of Loose, Coxheath and Linton give you more options for shops and restaurants
- Maidstone station is approximately 4 miles away and benefits from plentiful parking. From there, you can reach London Victoria and Ashford International
- Many homes available to reserve with a minimum of 5% deposit thanks to the Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme
Contact us to find out more, we are available online & via phone 10am-5pm Thursday to Monday!
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Thu-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost. View more View less