- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Southall station is just a two-minute walk from the development
- Excellent transport links, less than 20-minutes to London Paddington/Heathrow*
- Forthcoming Crossrail expected in 2020/21
- High-quality and contemporary interior specification
- Close to lively restaurants, independent cafes and street markets
- A number of good local schools and amenities are within close proximity
Description Reserve for just Â£125* and pay no stamp duty! - offer available until 31st October 2020
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less â simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
Junction West boasts a beautiful collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Southall. With great transport links, a range of shops & bars and even lovely green spaces, Junction West is the perfect place to move up in your world!
Your New Apartment
All apartments are complete with carpet to bedrooms and wardrobes to master bedrooms. You can relax and unwind with Roca bathroom suites, or entertain guests with modern kitchen worktops and integrated white goods.
Your Local Area
Combining world-famous shopping, mouth-watering cuisine and peaceful green spaces with an exciting renewal program; Southall is a place on the up. It's also renowned as one of the friendliest communities in the capital, so where better to put down roots.
Located just a few minutes walk from Southall Station, you could travel far and wide right from your door step**.
- 18 mins to Paddington Station
- 22 mins to Shepherds Bush
- 27 mins to Heathrow Airport
- 29 mins to Oxford Circus
- 37 mins to Waterloo Station
- 39 mins to St. Pancras International
Visit Junction West on Wednesday, or Thursday every week. Contact us to book your viewing.
We have put a number of measures in place to keep you safe when you visit. Viewings are by appointment only and will be confirmed by your sales executive before you attend on the day, so that we only have one group of visitors in the building at one time. We will be following all social distancing guidelines. Please contact us for more information on our measures for safe viewings.
1 Bedroom Apartment
Full Market Value (fmv) from: Â£310,000
Minimum Share Value (at 30%) from: Â£93,000
5% mortgage deposit: Â£4,650
Monthly Rent from: Â£497
Estimated service charge: Â£91pcm
You must have a two year live, or work connection to the London Borough of Ealing.
You must be at least 18 years old.
You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
Your annual household income must be less than Â£90,000.
You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
Southall station is just a two-minute walk from the development.
Excellent transport links, less than 20-minutes to London Paddington and Heathrow Airport by train*.
Forthcoming Crossrail expected in 2020/21.
High-quality and contemporary interior specification.
Close to lively restaurants, independent cafes and street markets.
A number of good local schools and amenities are within close proximity.
*Fee reduced from Â£500. Offer available until 31st October 2020 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full Â£500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
**Journey times are calculated from Southall Station, based on National Rail data at the time of writing.
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described. Computer Generated Images (CGIs) are for illustrative purposes only. View more View less
- £93,000 1 bed flat for sale Junction West, Merrick Road, Southall, Middlesex UB2
- £92,000 1 bed flat for sale Bath Road, Hounslow TW3
- £87,750 1 bed flat for sale Staines Road, Hounslow TW3
- £99,980 1 bed flat for sale Boston Park Road, Brentford TW8
- £83,750 1 bed flat for sale Lampton Road, London TW3
- £98,125 2 bed flat for sale Uxbridge Road, London UB2
- £98,750 2 bed flat for sale Samara Drive, Southall, London, Ealing UB1
- £105,000 1 bed flat for sale Brownlow Road, West Ealing, London W13
- £80,000 1 bed flat for sale Samara Drive, Southall, London, Ealing UB1