- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,485 sq. ft
- 2,250 square feet of luxury living space
- Close to Cockfostersâ vibrant high street
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- 2 reception rooms and a separate downstairs W/C
- Bespoke fitted oak wardrobes
- Separate utility room
- Situated on a large corner plot of land
- Electronically controlled gated entrance
- Fully tiled bathrooms and a bespoke fitted kitchen
- Newly refurbished to the highest of standards
Description A truly exceptional 4 bedroom detached family home located on Cockfosters Road which is accessed from the sought after leafy street of Fairgreen East. This wonderful property boasts 2,500 square feet of luxury, newly refurbished living space. The house is a remarkable conversion by its experienced owner with a background of interior design who has recaptured the original home in impressive fashion..
The property is close to several transport links and amenities including Cockfosters Station (Piccadilly Line), Cockfosters' vibrant high street, and the ever so popular Trent Park which boasts over 320 hectares of land.
The house is a remarkable conversion by its owners who have recaptured the original home following complete refurbishment to the highest of standards.
Though the property still carries much of its original charm, it has been seamlessly brought into the 21st century, through the introduction of modern day amenities such as a dedicated utility room, new floor and wall insulation with the added benefit of zoned heating throughout. Underfloor heating on the ground floor warms the house efficiently and effectively and the bathrooms have been dressed with stunning handmade Carrera marble tiles.
The extended frontage is secured by electronically controlled security gates which lead onto a generously sized driveway for 8+ vehicles as well as a large (internally and externally accessed) garage. Additionally, the property sits within a huge corner plot of land offering the prospective opportunity to develop further subject to necessary planning consents.
Location Hadley Wood is one of North London's most desirable areas, offering all the benefits of the cosmopolitan city alongside the beautiful open spaces of the countryside. With an eclectic array of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Hadley Wood and Cockfosters, Kingwood combines a charming village atmosphere with all the variety and vibrancy you could need.
Trent Park is located within a 5 minute walk boasting 320 hectares on land allowing residents to enjoy a vast amount of open green space nearby. Cockfosters Station (Piccadilly Line) is also within a short walk providing quick and easy access into the Capital. The M25 is also within close proximity.
A message from the owners:
"The property has been a real labour of love which we'll miss immensely. The area itself is superb and the community of Fairgreen will not be forgotten. We love having the park and all amenities within a short walk. It really is the perfect home for a family to settle, entertain and enjoy, but for us, it is time for some smaller space or the opportunity to move abroad".
If you'd like to view this gem of a home, please contact one of our sales consultants at your earliest convenience to avoid potential disappointment. View more View less
- £1,800,000 4 bed property for sale Sir Thomas Lipton, 151 Chase Side, Southgate, London N14
- £1,800,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lipton Close, Chase Side, London N14
- £1,850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood/Cockfosters EN4
- £1,800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grange Avenue, Totteridge, London N20
- £1,800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grange Avenue, London N20
- £1,695,000 4 bed property for sale Parkgate Crescent, Hadley Wood, Herts EN4
- £1,695,000 4 bed property for sale Waggon Road, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire EN4
- £1,750,000 4 bed detached house for sale East View, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5
- £1,750,000 5 bed property for sale Bournwell Close, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire EN4