- 5 bedrooms
- *Show home virtual tour available*
- Viewings are now available on this development via appointment with social distancing measures in place
- Contemporary restoration of 19th century manor house
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Private garage
- Luxury fixtures and fittings
- Gated community
- Attractive landscaped communal gardens
- Direct access to Windsor Great Park
Description This beautifully restored house comprises 4/5 well-appointed bedrooms spread across three floors, with a beautifully landscaped private garden
The development offers fantastic transport links into Central London from Eton and Windsor station and for those heading further afield, Heathrow Airport is 13.2 miles away. By car, the M4 and M25 are within easy reach. With its location 4.7 miles from Windsor Shopping Centre, this property benefits from an array of shops and restaurants within close proximity.
The development is reflective of the town in which its closely situated, one of history, prestige and luxury. As home to the iconic Windsor castle and Theatre Royal and located just 4.7 miles from Windsor shopping centre, benefitting from a fabulous array of shops, restaurants and boutiques.
Thoughtfully spread over three floors, you are welcomed by a formal lounge area perfectly designed around the beautiful limestone fireplace at the heart of the room. Adjacent is the
open-plan kitchen and dining room area complete with fully fitted appliances and a utility room, backing onto a beautifully landscaped garden, making it the perfect space for modern
family living and entertaining. The first floor boasts two spacious bedrooms comprising two ensuites, and a master dressing room with fitted wardrobes. Perfectly designed for modern living, the second floor hosts a further two bedrooms and a private study, served by a family bathroom, complete with a freestanding bathtub.
This stunning new exclusive development is centred around the iconic 19th century manor house located just outside the charmingly historic town of Windsor. Boasting a beautiful 4.3 acres of mature landscaped grounds exclusive to its residents within this private gated development, whilst also benefitting from direct access to Windsor Great Park.
* Interior images features the show house at The Residences at Orchard Lea Estate
Square Footage: 2474 sq ft View more View less
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bolton Crescent, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Queens Acre, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £1,275,000 5 bed detached house for sale Windsor Road, Bray, Berkshire SL6
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Oaklands Drive, Ascot SL5
- £1,299,950 6 bed detached house for sale St. Leonards Hill, Windsor SL4
- £1,395,000 6 bed detached house for sale Bolton Crescent, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £1,495,000 5 bed detached house for sale Winkfield Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chavey Down Road, Winkfield Row, Bracknell RG42
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Church Lane, Warfield, Bracknell, Berkshire RG42