- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 2 Bedroom Apartments
- New Build
- Buyer Incentives
- Independence Plus Support
- Laundry Service
- Wellness and Hairdressing Suite
- On Site Staff 24/7
- Lifts to all Floors
Description A selection of 2 bedroom stunning retirement apartments by the award winning developer McCarthy and Stone. Prices range from Â£489,000. To arrange a tour of the development contact us today.
Exclusively designed for the over 70s is this stunning new development of privately owned 1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartments situated in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
These apartments make a wonderful place to retire with good sized accommodation and all built to the highest specifications. Some apartments benefit from a patio and a balcony. There is a communal garden for enjoying alfresco dining and entertaining friends. Internally the apartments benefit from walk in or fitted wardrobes, Sky connection points, fitted kitchen with Neff appliances, fitted wet room, additional W.c in selected 2 bedroom apartments, panel heating, neutrally decorated throughout, oak veneered doors, door camera entry system and a 24 hour emergency call system.
The development benefits from a social lounge, landscaped gardens, lifts to all floors, a bistro restaurant, wellness and hairdressing suite, car parking ( extra charges apply) and mobility scooter and charging room.
Services include on site a 24/7 dedicated estate manager and staff on site to provide support and help when required, 2 hours domestic assistance included per week, additional support packages available when needed, 24 emergency call system and the main benefit of no maintenance concerns.
To fully appreciate the accommodation and services on offer please call to arrange an appointment today where a member of the team will be delighted to show you and your family around.
Royal Tunbridge Wells is a large affluent town situated in the âGarden of Englandâ and due to its accessibility it is very popular with commuters to London and Hastings. Tunbridge Wells station has frequent services to London Charing Cross, Waterloo East, London Bridge and Cannon Street in just under one hour.
If you are travelling by car, the A21 can be accessed from Tunbridge Wells or Tonbridge, linking to the M25 and the national motorway network, Gatwick and Heathrow airports and the Channel Tunnel terminus.
One of the key attractions for families moving to the area is the excellent selection of educational facilities available with a large number of outstanding independent and state schools as well as exceptional Grammar schools for both girls and boys in Tunbridge Wells and nearby Tonbridge and Sevenoaks. View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Rosehill Walk, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £495,000 2 bed flat for sale Apartment 13, Brunel House, 23 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £499,000 2 bed flat for sale Rose Hill House, Clarence Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £500,000 2 bed flat for sale Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £460,000 2 bed flat for sale Carlton Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £495,000 3 bed flat for sale Sherbourne Place, Linden Fields, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £495,000 3 bed flat for sale Sherbourne Place, Linden Fields, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £525,000 2 bed flat for sale Royal Wells Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2