New home, 3 bed mews house for sale in Manor Road, High Beech, Loughton, Essex IG10
- 3 bedrooms
- Planning permission granted for two semi-detached mews houses
- Existing building is a garage complex with Grade II listed status
- There is an opportunity to have some input into the fixtures and fittings
- Estimated time to completion is around 4 months once the work has started
- Guide price quoted is for a completed 3 bed mews house
Description A brand new Grade II listed conversion with planning permission granted for a spacious 3 bedroom mews house set within beautiful grounds in the heart of Epping Forest.
The town centre is only a short distance away making the house superbly situated for everyday conveniences and shopping. Amenities include independent boutiques and beauty salons, leisure centres and golf clubs, restaurants and bars, supermarkets and coffee shops.
Commuters are well served by the tube station in Loughton (Central Line) and motorists by the close proximity of the M25 and M11. The area has several highly thought of state and private schools both at primary and secondary level perfect for the family buyer.
For the outdoor types Epping Forest is almost on your doorstep offering a huge area to exercise the dog or for that Saturday morning run.
Situated within the stunning setting of Epping Forest is this exciting opportunity to purchase a brand new mews house.
The house is arranged over two bright and spacious floors with the ground floor comprising a large open plan kitchen diner and reception room, separate study, utility room and integral garage offering space enough to park a large family car.
To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The property is set within a secure setting and behind private gates.
The current building is a garaging complex which has planning permission granted to change it into the afore mentioned accommodation. The build time is around 4 months.
As the conversion is yet to take place there is an opportunity to have some input into the fixtures and fittings within the scope and parameters of the build budget. A higher specification would require further financial commitment from the purchaser.
The house will be sold to include a private section of garden which is a short walk away from the property and offers a very large section of garden space. View more View less
- £995,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Manor Road, High Beech, Loughton, Essex IG10
- £995,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale York Hill, Loughton IG10
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Forest Drive, Wellington Hill, High Beech IG10
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodside, Buckhurst Hill IG9
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale Queens Road, Loughton IG10
- £895,000 3 bed detached house for sale Plots 4 & 5 Rose Court, Lippitts Hill, High Beech, Essex IG10
- £950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Woodland Way, Theydon Bois, Epping CM16
- £940,000 4 bed detached house for sale Swan Lane, Great Woodcote Park IG10
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Baldwins Hill, Loughton, Essex IG10