The Strathmore â Earlâs Grove
A 3 bedroom home with two parking spaces.
As you walk into the Strathmore on your right you will find the kitchen/dining room fitted with integrated appliances and a beautiful finish. This then leads to a large living room at the back of the home which has the added benefit of bi-folding doors that leading out onto the garden.
The first floor is home to bedroom 2 and 3, both very spacious and large enough for double beds. Also on the first floor is the family bathroom.
On the second floor, you will find the master bedroom with large fitted wardrobes and an en-suite.
This development offers a sense of City living, without being in the City. The bright lights and employment of London are just a train ride away and yet this development offers commuters a convenient and welcome retreat whenever it is needed.
Places for great moments
We understand that quality is important to you. It is important to us too, which is why all of our homes at Earlâs Grove are built using the latest energy-efficient building techniques and there is the peace of mind from our 10-year warranty*. Our landscaped areas are designed to mature over time, creating a legacy of which we are particularly proud.
At Earlâs Grove, each new home has its own external character and appeal. We recognise that each interior is brought to life by our customers. They decide how their living spaces will be best used to suit them. Dining and family areas are often positioned alongside sleek kitchen designs so that these spaces can become the hub of the home.
In an area of outstanding beauty
Earlâs Grove has perfectly positioned for a number of activities and pursuits, whether youâre after a picturesque countryside walk, a day out shopping, a hearty lunch or evening meal.
Reigate offers a number of amenities catering to your day-to-day needs, together with a diverse mix of bars, cafÃ©s and restaurants. Local favourites include Miso, an elegant far eastern eatery specialising in authentic sushi and Korean BBQ, as well as CÃ´te Brasserie, a contemporary French restaurant inspired by the bistros of Paris. Reigateâs bar scene is headlined by The Cage Wine Bar, originally built in 1811 that today provides an eclectic wine and cocktail menu and regular live music. All are just under 10 minutes away by car.
Reigateâs high street provides diverse shopping opportunities, with a range of independent retailers and well-known brands including M&S, Laura Ashley, White Stuff and Waterstones. A
larger range of shopping lies just under three miles away at The Belfry in the neighbouring town of Redhill â a shopping centre offering over 50 high street retailers and several cafÃ©s.
Earlâs Grove is ideally situated for commuters and explorers alike. Junction 8 of the M25 can be reached in under 20 minutes. Reigate Railway Station is just 8 minutes away by car, offering services to Guildford, Wokingham, Reading and London Victoria. Youâll also be just a 15-min ute drive away from Gatwick Airport, which offers flights to an array of exciting destinations worldwide.
Please note that all images including Computer Generated Images (cgiâs) are for illustrative and indicative purposes only and furniture is not included with the purchase. Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please check with your Sales Executive for more information. Internal photographs used are of our the 3 bedroom Show Home at Earls Grove and our indicative only.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (6.69m x 2.57m - 21'9" x 8'3")
- Living Room (4.64m x 2.96m - 15'0" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 (4.64m x 2.85m - 15'0" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 (4.64m x 3.34m - 15'0" x 10'9")
- Master Bedroom (5.19m x 3.81m - 17'0" x 12'6")
Earl's Grove Specification
Our high-quality interiors are designed around life. Room labels are a thing of the past; each space is yours to use the way you choose.
High Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Double glazed white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
- White ladder moulded internal doors
- Composite front entrance door in white PVCu frame
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and strings painted White Satinwood
- Contemporary moulded skirting boards and architraves
- White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout
- Internal walls painted White emulsion with woodwork painted White Satinwood
- Sliding wardrobes to bedroom 1 only [as per floor plans]
24hr Emergency Cover
All Bewley Homes purchasers benefit from 24-hour emergency cover, 7 days a week. This service is valid for a period of two years from the date of legal completion and should assistance be required includes cover for the following:
- All calls to a 24-hour UK based call centre
- Plumbing problems such as burst pipes, leaking radiators, toilets not flushing, leaks from toilet
- Electricity supply failure
- Central heating and hot water system (no hot water or heating as a result of breakdown, leak or failure)
- Blockages or damage to waste pipes. Blocked bath, sink, toilet or external drainage
- Main lock failure
Heating, Security & Electrics
- â¢Gas fired boiler central heating system with flue gas heat recovery and thermostatically controlled radiators
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Cabling for future installation of a wireless security alarm system
- TV points to kitchen/dining and bedroom 1
- Media plate to living room consisting of TV point, Sky Q, Virgin Media and data points
- Provision for Virgin Fibre to the premises
- Shaver socket in bathroom and en-suite
- Main road and driveways to be tarmac
- Shared access drive and parking areas for plots 15 to 17 block paved
- Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
- Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
- Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
- Rear garden boundaries to be close board, gate with rear dividing panel fencing in accordance with a comprehensive landscape scheme
- Wiring for light fitting to all external doors. Front door overhead downlight or light fitting
- Light and power to garage
- Cycle store (excluding plots 6,9 and 10)
- Water tap to rear of properties
10 Year Warranty
Each property will be sold with the benefit of the 10 year structural warranty. A comprehensive handbook will be given to the purchasers on completion and full details of the scheme will be available via our Sales Advisor.
Please note all images are indicative only.
About Earlâs Grove
Welcome to Earlâs Grove, an exquisite collection of 23,3 and 4 bedroom homes ideally positioned in the historic town of Reigate. Enjoying the best of town, city and country, Earlâs Grove is perfectly placed for exploration of the idyllic North Downs, whilst benefitting from London being almost on your doorstep.
- Bill's Reigate
- Ask Italian
- Giggling Squid
- Reigate Tennis Club
- Reigate College
- Reigate Grammar School
- Sandcross Primary School
- Reigate Station
- Redhill Train Station
Our opening times are Thursday to Monday 10 am â 5 pm.
All measurements are approximate and where imperial measurements are shown, these are rounded to the nearest 3 inches. Point from which dimensions are taken. Bewley Homes reserves the right to vary as necessary to complete the works. â- Reduced head height. Denotes velux window. View more View less