- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Viewing Advised
- Home of the Week
- Available from 6th Nov 2019
- Energy rating - B
- Detached family home
- Master en-suite
- Spacious living area
- Three double bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Allocated parking
- Family bathroom
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Rear garden laid to lawn with extended patio
Description Weldons Sales & Lettings are pleased to offer this Contemporary Detached Three Double Bedroom Family home, finished to a high specification, in the sought-after village of Motcombe, Near Shaftesbury Dorset.
Situated on 'The Street', The property is located in Motcombe. Which is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset. It lies in the North Dorset administrative district, about 2 miles north of the town of Shaftesbury. The Saxon hilltop market town of Shaftesbury, famously known for Gold Hill. Shaftesbury offers a delightful high street with a selection of coffee shops, bakeries, local butcher, several local public houses & award-winning restaurants, Supermarket, doctors and dentist.
Inside the Property - Ground Floor
Stairs to first floor, Solid Oak flooring, Double glazed grey front door with single glass panel, Spotlights, access to downstairs W/c, Left to the Living Room & Right to the kitchen.
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner - 21' 7" x 13' 1"
The Kitchen has been finished to include built in dishwasher, Fan oven & Four Ring Gas Hob. Plenty of cupboard space. Spotlights through-out. Space for fridge/freezer. French Doors leading to the Rear Garden. Solid Oak flooring. Access to Utility.
Accessed from the rear of the property or kitchen, continuing with the modern grey fitted cupboards. The utility room has space and plumbing for washing machine. Eco Fit Valiant Gas Boiler. Double-glazed Single Door with Four glass panel. Leading to the rear of the property.
Living Room - 19' 8" x 11' 5"
Fitted New carpet. Purbeck stone fireplace. Tv & telephone point. Two double glazed windows with views of the front and rear of the property.
Toilet with water saving flush & Basin.
Inside the Property - First Floor
Master Bedroom - 14' 1" x 11' 5"
Master bedroom is situated at the front left of the property. Continued modern neutral dÃ©cor. Fitted New Carpet. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator below the Double-glazed window with views of the front. Tv points. Controls for underfloor heating in the En-suite. Three double power points.
Heated towel Rail. Basin with built in cupboard space. Toilet with water saving flush. Double glazed window with views to the rear of the property. Shower with easy access slider style doors. Extractor Fan. Continued Spotlights.
Second Double Bedroom 11' 5" x 13' 1"
Second bedroom is situated across the landing from master on the right side of the property. Continued modern neutral dÃ©cor. Three double power points. Fitted New Carpet. Radiator below the Double-glazed window with views of the front.
Third Double Bedroom - 9' 10" x 10' 2"
Third bedroom is situated at the back of the property, Continued modern neutral dÃ©cor. Fitted New Carpet. Three Double power points. Radiator below the Double-glazed window with views of the rear.
Tiled flooring. Heated towel Rail. Basin with built in cupboard space. Toilet with water saving flush. Double glazed window with views to the rear of the property. Shower over the Bath with Fitted shower screen.
Outside the Property;
The rear garden wrapping around the house is mainly laid to lawn with patio & bordered shrubs. Access to kitchen diner via French doors. Access to utility via single double-glazed door.
Parking/ Driveway for up to three vehicles
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Money laundering regulations â
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Weldons Sales & Lettings is a registered company in England & Wales, Company registration No (12160370) (Weldons Sales & Lettings Limited) Weldons Sales & Lettings will hold personal data in accordance with - General Data Protection Regulations. The processing of personal data in accordance with these Regulations is lawful and necessary for the prevention of money laundering or terrorist financing and is for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. Please note that all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Should you wish not to be contacted via Email, Telephone, sms, Fax & Post please reply âstop âto () with relevant detail. View more View less
- £399,950 3 bed detached house for sale "Oxford Lifestyle" at Littledown, Shaftesbury SP7
- £380,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Motcombe, Shaftesbury SP7
- £395,000 4 bed detached house for sale Linden Park, Shaftesbury SP7
- £395,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Rookery Close, Gillingham SP8
- £395,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Kings Court Road, Gillingham SP8
- £389,950 4 bed detached house for sale "Oxford" at Littledown, Shaftesbury SP7
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Street, Motcombe, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7
- £450,000 3 bed property for sale The Knapp, Shaftesbury SP7
- £382,950 4 bed detached house for sale "Marlow" at Littledown, Shaftesbury SP7