- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Underfloor heating
- Bochetta ceramica tiling
- Full range of bosch or neff integrated appliances
- Contemporary internal doors
- Low energy use with photo voltaic solar panels providing electricity
- Luxury bathrooms with vanity units
- Parking in residents car park
- Passenger lift to all floors
- Fabulous split stone and glass facade
- Intruder alarm system and video entryphone
Description "windward" - The last 6 remaining south facing apartments. Two bedroom, two bathroom luxury homes enjoying panoramic views over Poole Harbour and for miles around. Beautifully constructed by an award winning Dorset company with a 100 year heritage, call to book your viewing.
The development - In total 11 apartments (5 now sold). Comprising eight beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments, Two duplex apartments and a superb 3 bedroom penthouse of over 2,000sqft. Each apartment has lift access from the ground floor, a wrap-around balcony and all of the front (south west) facing rooms enjoy panoramic far reaching Poole harbour water and coastal views across to the Purbeck Hills and beyond.
The specification - Each apartment has a carefully designed interior with living and/or bedrooms facing south west overlooking the Harbour.
The location - Situated in a quiet road within walking distance of fashionable Ashley Cross and Parkstone station. Parkstone Golf club, Yacht club, various marinas and the beaches at Sandbanks are all nearby.
Tenure - Shared Freehold
Service charge - Approx Â£1350 per annum
High quality kitchens with Bosch or Neff appliances
En-suites and bathrooms have been finished to the highest standard with floor and wall tiling by Bochetta
Under floor heating.
Photo-voltaic producing solar panels for the buildings communal electricity supply in hallways and exterior lighting.
Video entry system
Passenger lift to all floors
Contemporary internal doors
Cable and satellite connections and wiring preinstalled (subject to subscription)..
Low maintenance composite decking on each balcony
10 year labc warranty
Parking space in residents car park
Remote control electric gates
Private secure storage locker
Apartment One - Â£550,000
Apartment Two - Â£625,000
Apartment Three - Â£625,000
Apartment Four - Â£595,000 (Duplex)
Apartment Five - Â£650,000
Apartment Six - sold
Apartment Seven - Â£695,000
Apartment Eight - Â£675,000 reserved
Apartment Nine - sold
Apartment Ten - sold
the developer - Windward has been constructed by Whitelock, one of Dorset and Hampshire's leading and most highly regarded house builders. With a heritage stretching back several generations to 1899 this local family builder has produced some of the finest homes in the area and has constantly enjoyed a reputation for high quality, traditional building standards.
More detail about the location - lilliput, ashley cross, lower parkstone and the surrounding area - The area has a strong sense of community and an eclectic mix of shops, cafeâs, restaurants, pubs and independent retailers. Some of the best private and state schools in the county are within walking distance and there is also a train station at Parkstone, only a 10 minute walk away, with a Waterloo connection (around 120 minutes) and good bus connections into the nearby coastal towns of Poole and Bournemouth. View more View less
- £595,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Birchwood Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £550,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Birchwood Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale High Street, Poole, Dorset BH15
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale Bingham Avenue, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale Evening Hill, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £610,000 2 bed flat for sale Sandbanks Road, Poole Park, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £660,000 3 bed flat for sale Templewood, 140 Canford Cliffs Road, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £599,950 2 bed flat for sale Western Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £600,000 2 bed flat for sale East Coast, Beacon Road, Bournemouth BH2