- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Â£190,000 is for A 50%, shares available from 25%
- Available with htb or on shared ownership
- Ask for more details on this superb opportunity
- French doors leading to private rear garden
- Help to buy available
- Mirari styled kitchen and bathroom finish
- Located on the fabulous development at North Stoneham Park
- Show home available 7 days a week
available at 50% shared ownership This superior property by Vivid is a fantastic three bedroom family home available with the benefit of help to buy. It is located on the very desirable North Stoneham Park Estate with private southerly aspect rear garden, Mirari design interior & 2 driveway spaces
Classic styling with a contemporary finish. Plot 82, The Harewood is a stylish and spacious three-bedroom family home, built in a modern style and set over two floors. On the ground floor, there is a generously proportioned and well-equipped kitchen in the Mirari design style, a cloakroom, a superb open-plan reception space with lounge and dining area and French doors that lead out onto the southerly aspect rear garden. The first floor has three good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the master bedroom featuring an en-suite shower room. Outside as well as a private garden there is a driveway with space for 2 cars.
This site at Homewood Park offers an amazing community environment set in lush green grounds with excellent transport links on your doorstep and a brand new primary school opening in September 2020. Start the next chapter of your life in a brand new home at North Stoneham Park
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Living / Dining Room 17' 4" x 12' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.86m )
WC 3' 6" x 9' 6" ( 1.07m x 2.90m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 7' ( 3.84m x 2.13m )
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £200,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Brighstone Close, Bassett Green, Southampton SO16
- £200,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dunkirk Road, Southampton SO16
- £205,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Leaside Way, Bassett, Southampton SO16
- £210,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Bassett Green, Southampton, Hampshire SO16
- £209,995 3 bed terraced house for sale Thackeray Road, Southampton SO17
- £210,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Sheldrake Gardens, Lordswood, Southampton SO16
- £210,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Sheldrake Gardens, Southampton SO16
- £190,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Bluebell Road, Southampton SO16
- £170,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Minstead Avenue, Southampton SO18