- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Close To Town Centre
- Help To Buy Available
help to buy available! Located in the centre of town this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment benefits from spacious lounge/kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Situated on Eld Lane, these convenient apartments are in the heart of the bustling Colchester Town Centre which boasts a wealth of historic buildings dating back to medieval times such as Colchester Castle, standing guard over the beautiful Castle Park
For the avid shopper there are plenty of fashionable High Street names, plus more than a smattering of fun and funky independent outlets. On hand are countless cool boutiques alongside refreshments aplenty with your choice of bars, cafÃ©s, restaurants and other assorted establishments.
Colchester offers a wide variety of entertainment and relaxation too; The famous Colchester Zoo, Leisure World and many other health clubs offering fitness pools, gym, spa, sports courts and pitches, 18 hole golf club, multi-screen cinema, theatre, art centre, and a range of rugby, cricket and football clubs including professional side Colchester United.
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 17' x 14' 2" ( 5.18m x 4.32m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
Bathroom 10' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.17m x 1.80m )
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
Help To Buy
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than Â£600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information
Refer to map
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £150,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Heather Drive, Lexden, Colchester CO3
- £140,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Pownall Crescent, Colchester CO2
- £140,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hythe Hill, Colchester CO1
- £160,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Siena Mews, Colchester, Essex CO2
- £165,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Victoria Gardens, Highwoods, Colchester CO4
- £170,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hazelton Road, Colchester CO4
- £170,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hamlet Drive, Colchester CO4
- £170,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Darkhouse Lane, Rowhedge, Colchester CO5
- £169,995 3 bed maisonette for sale St Edmonds Court, Harwich Road, Colchester CO4