New home, 5 bed detached house for sale in Lexden Road, West Bergholt, Colchester CO6
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Good Transport Links
- Viewing Advised
- Gas Central Heating
- Underfloor Heating
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Intruder Alarm
- Mains Powered Smoke Alarms
A stunning new development of just two individually designed four/five bedroom executive detached family homes situated in the popular village of West Bergholt. Meticulous attention to detail has been paid to both the design and specification of these fantastic new builds.
Ivanna - A 4/5 Bedroom Detached House finished in a New England/Colonial yellow brick style with an internal living area in excess of 2,500 sq ft (2,523).
Entrance Lobby 7' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.29m x 2.21m )
A bespoke driveway with ample parking, laid in Marshalls Drivesett Savanna setts, installed by local ward-winning Company Frinton Tarmacadam & Paving Ltd leads to the double garage and entrance door, into the hallway laid with oak flooring leading to downstairs cloakroom with Halcyon Shaker style unit and tiled feature wall.
The oak flooring continues through a single half glazed door to the main hallway and study/bedroom 5 which has a large window to front aspect.
Living Room 22' 6" x 12' 11" ( 6.86m x 3.94m )
Glazed double doors lead through to the lounge which has a large picture window with views to the front gardens.
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room 33' 2" x 18' 5" max ( 10.11m x 5.61m max )
The kitchen has been individually designed with Omega Ivory & Oxford Blue painted Concept units and Cimstone Quarz work surfaces with upstands, a featured versatile island unit which incorporates a wine cooler and seating areas and complemented by feature pendant fittings.
Polished porcelain tiles are laid throughout the kitchen and utility areas.
A range of high-quality neff appliances have been installed, including slide & hide oven, combination microwave oven, warming drawer, fridge/freezer, induction hob and dishwasher, along with Blanco taps and undermounted sink.
This area has 2 sets of bi-fold doors to the rear, along with a large picture window giving a wonderful outside-in feel to this large living/entertaining space with views out to the established garden and patio laid in Brett premium, rippled Limestone.
For added comfort underfloor heating has been installed throughout the ground floor.
Utility Room 13' 3" x 5' 9" ( 4.04m x 1.75m )
Play Room / Snug 10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
First Floor Accommodation
The first floor is accessed by a large staircase leading to:
Bedroom One 20' x 13' 4" ( 6.10m x 4.06m )
En Suite 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Novum Kingsbury shaker vanity unit with quartz surround and tile feature, fully tiled walk-in shower with glass screen, heated chrome towel rail and electrical shaver point.
Dressing Room 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m )
A separate dressing room is located off of the large bedroom which is light and airy with views to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 17' 8" x 13' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.99m )
Has views over the front of the property.
En Suite 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
With Halcyon shaker vanity unit with tile feature and fully tiled walk-in shower with glass screen, heated chrome towel rail and electrical shaver point.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" x 11' 10" max ( 4.70m x 3.61m max )
With views over the rear garden.
Bedroom Four 12' x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.63m max )
With views over the rear garden. Storage cupboard.
Family Bathroom 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
Including a fully tiled walk-in shower with glass screen, shaped bath and Halcyon shaker vanity unit with tiled feature, heated chrome towel rail and electrical shaver point.
Double Garage 19' 1" x 18' 8" ( 5.82m x 5.69m )
Refer to map
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less