New home, 2 bed flat for sale in Emerald Road, London NW10
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 936 sq. ft
- No stamp duty to pay
- All properties come with outside space
- Underfloor heating
- Allocated underground parking space
- 999 year lease
Viewing Saturday 8th August -Don't Miss Out Call
Plot 49 Is A Spacious 2 Bedroom Maisonette Located On The Ground And 1st Floor Has Outside Space And Allocated Parking
Special Offer available* - get in touch on today
Â£1,000 contribution towards your own home office or re-decorating your outdoor space*
Virtual tours and reservations are now available at Helix.
Benefit from: Secure underground allocated parking, fitted wardrobe to master bedroom, quality flooring and white goods included. If you are interested in purchasing at Helix, or would like to just have a friendly chat about the area, or speak to a financial adviser please call or email on .
Helix will deliver a vibrant mix of 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments and maisonettes available to buy through the Shared Ownership scheme, set around a landscaped communal area for residents to enjoy. It's the final piece in the exciting re-creation of New Stonebridge Park & part of Harlesden's award-winning regeneration programme.
Plot 49 is a spacious 2 bedroom maisonette located on the Ground and 1st floor with a fully-fitted contemporary kitchen comprising high gloss units and Caeserstone worktop, benefiting from down stairs toilet, fitted wardrobe in a master bedroom. The property has a private garden and an allocated parking space.
Helix is part of the ongoing regeneration of Harlesden. Apartments within this development have been designed to give existing and new residents quality new homes, alongside new and improved public spaces and community facilities, and within easy reach of the transport connections from nearby Harlesden station.
Style, Design and Quality Combined
Helix forms part of the award-winning New Stonebridge Park development, combining stylish new homes with a well-designed community setting. This is a place where residents enjoy London living, exactly as it should be.
Many of the homes on the higher floors in Helix enjoy far-reaching views towards central London, adding to the sense of space and well-being this area has become known for.
If youâre travelling to central London, the closest station is Harlesden. Take the Bakerloo line and reach Oxford Circus in just 24 minutes, or head to Euston via London Overground in 17 minutes.
Slightly further away is Willesden Junction where you can pick up the Overground.
With Harlesden station on your doorstep and bus stops only a stoneâs throw away from the development, Helix is well connected and a great place to live.
T&Cs apply. Reservations must be made by 20 August 2020*
Show home images at Helix for indicative purposes only. Viewings strictly by appointments only View more View less
- £475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Oaklands Grove, London W12
- £475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mapesbury Road, Willesden Green, London NW2
- £470,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Huxley Gardens, Ealing, London NW10
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Valetta Road, Acton W3
- £465,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Old St. Andrews Mansions, Old Church Lane, London NW9
- £499,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Harford House, 35 Tavistock Crescent, London W11
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Chapter Road, London NW2
- £475,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Scarle Road, Alperton, Wembley HA0
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Temple Road, London NW2