- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 1703 Approx Sq Ft
- Second floor master suite
- High specification
- Fully integrated appliances
- White Roca sanitaryware
- Garage and parking
- Two year customer care warranty
- Insurance backed 10 year warranty
Description Move in Package â Flooring, Turf, Stamp Duty contribution worth Â£7,000*
A wonderful four bedroom family home, Plot 29 The Orford features two bedrooms with en suite facilities.
The ground floor offers a spacious lounge with a bay window, providing the perfect space for the whole family to unwind in. The open plan kitchen / dining room is designed for the working modern family to finally slow down and spend time in, with plenty of room for catching up whilst you cook. The kitchen area also links to the extensive family area with French doors leading to the side garden so the space is certainly the hub of the home. Finishing the ground floor is an utility area, easily accessible but cleverly hidden to keep all the washing out of sight.
The first floor offers a family bathroom with a clean white finish and chrome fittings, and two double bedrooms of the three. Bedroom two comes complete with its very own en suite shower room and dressing area with fitted wardrobes.
The second floor comprises bedroom one benefiting from a dressing room and en suite shower room, providing the perfect amount of seclusion if you chose to transform this room into a guest bedroom.
Outside, this exquisite home features a garage complete with driveway parking.
*Subject to developers T&c's
Please note internal images are of the show home.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Area (3.25m x 6.17m)
Open plan, fully fitted quality Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand and internal drawer system. Carron Phoenix granite effect Jet Black 1.5 bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Kitchen. Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances to include and electric hob, double electric oven, chimney style cooker hood and Symphony stainless steel splashback behind the hob. French doors lead out to the private rear garden.
Living Room (3.3m x 6.17m)
Bright and spacious living room with feature bay window.
Utility Area (1.42m x 2.3m)
Utility area off the kitchen with access outside.
Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 3.63m)
Front aspect double bedroom.
Dressing Room (2.44m x 2.18m)
Side aspect dressing room with fitted wardrobes.
Luxury en suite with Roca white sanitary ware, Ideal Standard metallic shower enclosure complete with Hansgrohe shower, white heated towel rail and Porcelanosa ceramic splash-back tiling behind basin and full height tiling to shower enclosure.
Bedroom 3 (2.87m x 4.06m)
Side aspect double bedroom.
Bedroom 4 (3.2m x 3.18m)
Front aspect bedroom.
Luxury bathroom with Roca white sanitary ware, white heated towel rail and Porcelanosa ceramic splash-back tiling behind basin and full height tiling to bath.
Master Bedroom (3.33m x 3.5m)
Second floor master bedroom.
Dressing Room (3.43m x 3.5m)
Second floor dressing area with access to the en suite shower room.
Luxury en suite with Roca white sanitary ware, Ideal Standard metallic shower enclosure complete with Hansgrohe shower, white heated towel rail and Porcelanosa ceramic splash-back tiling behind basin and full height tiling to shower enclosure. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Portesbery Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sandhurst Gardens, High Street, Sandhurst GU47
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Jennys Walk, Yateley, Hampshire GU46
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Gibbons Close, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wellesley Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £629,950 4 bed detached house for sale Bloomsbury Way, Hawley, Camberley GU17
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lyneham Road, Crowthorne RG45
- £649,950 4 bed detached house for sale Helios Park, Farnborough, Hawley GU17
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nine Mile Ride, Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40