- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Virtual Tour Available
- Shared Ownership
- Built in sliding wardrobe to bedrooms
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Carpet flooring to bedrooms
- Wood effect vinyl flooring to living areas and hallways
- Video entry system to apartment
- Underfloor heating
- Private balcony
- 12 year NHBC warranty
Description L&Q at The Timberyard is collection of Shared Ownership homes located in the desirable Zone 2 location â Deptford. Final 1 bedroom apartment, Â£97,500 for a 25% share.
For those who would like to and are able to visit us, the Show Home at The Timberyard is now open on an appointment-only basis, with extra measures in place to ensure your wellbeing. Please call us to book your appointment. If you would prefer to speak to our Sales Team from your own home, they are still on hand and can conduct appointments via phone, email and by virtual tour. *We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and members of the public.
These homes are centrally positioned in Deptford and designed for modern day living. This includes a contemporary and high quality specification comprising of fully integrated kitchen appliances, wood effect vinyl flooring, a mirrored sliding wardrobe and ensuite bathroom to master bedrooms and private balcony to your apartment.
The local area in Deptford has an abundance of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities to keep you occupied. L&Q at The Timberyard offers excellent transport links allowing you quick and easy access to destinations such as Canary Wharf, London Bridge or Waterloo. The nearby Overground from either South Bermondsey or Deptford will enable you to explore London and beyond. Alternatively, the Jubilee Line at Canada Water gives you access to the wider Underground network. In addition, The River Thames is just a short walk away providing access to the Thames Clipper at Surrey Quays Pier for a more relaxing way to travel.
One bedroom example pricing
Full market value: Â£380,000
Minimum 25% share value: Â£95.500
Minimum income: Â£43,000
Minimum deposit: Â£9,500
This development also features an exciting new linear park with a striking water feature running through the heart of the development, further enhancing your living experience.
Opposite L&Q at The Timberyard, you will find Deptford Park an oasis of green open space, bordered by mature trees and wide walkways making an ideal place for you to enjoy a nice evening stroll. Recent regeneration of the park has seen the introduction of a new childrenâs playground whilst a redesigned entrance leads to a formal paved area with new seating complementing the flourishing neighbourhood.
Please note, all applicants are required to register with L&Q Shared Ownership. If you are registered with L&Q and eligible according to the income restrictions on the pricelist, please register your interest and our sales team will be in touch.
These homes are now open to applicants who live or work in any borough.
*Photography depicts L&Q at the Timberyard show home and CGIs depicts The Timberyard development. View more View less
- £93,750 1 bed flat for sale The Electric Empire, 182 New Cross Road, London SE14
- £93,750 1 bed flat for sale 63 Schoolhouse Lane, London E1W
- £102,000 1 bed flat for sale Anchor Street, London, Greater London SE16
- £101,875 1 bed flat for sale Ratcliffe Cross Street, London E1
- £102,000 1 bed flat for sale Gwen Morris House, London, Greater London SE5
- £95,000 2 bed flat for sale Nara Building, Conington Road, London SE13
- £105,000 1 bed flat for sale Hazel Lane, London SE10
- £90,000 1 bed flat for sale Taylor Place, London E3
- £106,500 1 bed flat for sale 4 Candle Street, London E1