- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,094 sq. ft
- Virtual Tour Available
- Help to Buy
- 360Â° Virtual tour available
- High-speed fibre optic cabling pre-installed
- Help to Buy available
- South facing garden
- All flooring and carpet included throughout
- Hive smart heating included
- Bedroom 1 with an en suite and built in wardrobe
- Walking distance to country park
- Two allocated parking spaces
Description Our Visitors Centre and show homes are open! Call now to book your 360Â° virtual viewing or to make an appointment with our Sales Consultants.
Plot 122 The Drayton - 3 Bedroom Home
Take advantage of the stamp duty cuts
This contemporary-styled home offers a large kitchen/dining room with Bosch kitchen appliances and bi-fold doors leading to the south-facing garden, as well as a separate living room and cloakroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor is bedroom 1, a spacious room with an en suite and built-in wardrobe, two further bedrooms and a stylish bathroom suite with full height Minoli wall tiles.
All flooring and carpets are included, with up-to-date technology such as Hive heating and fibre optic cabling direct to the home provided as standard.
Kitchen/Dining Room: 19'7" x 10'11" / 5.96m x 3.32m
Living Room: 16'2" x x11'4" / 4.92m x 3.45m
Bedroom 1: 12'4" x 11'0" / 3.77m x 3.36m
Bedroom 2: 9'6" x 11'10" / 2.89m x 3.62m
Bedroom 3 : 9'11" x 8'3" / 3.01m x 2.51m
Set in the Berkshire countryside, within the leafy village of Crowthorne. Buckler's Park offers a selection of new homes set within over 100 acres of green, open space. There are plenty of different ways to explore the local outdoors, including a brook, woodland paths, neighbourhood glades, allotments and play areas. The neighbourhood hub comes with new shops, a primary school and a community centre. On the doorstep in the village of Crowthorne, there are plenty of amenities including a selection of boutique shops, tearooms, cafÃ©s and supermarkets. Surrounded by the vibrant centres of Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell as well as the historic hubs of Sandhurst, Ascot and Windsor. Crowthorne railway station is a five-minute drive from Buckler's Park and has links to London Paddington in under an hour, making it ideal for commuters.
Call now or visit us to find out more information
Buckler's Park, Old Wokingham Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45 6LL
*The external image and videos shown are CGI images. They are indicative and intended to act as a guide only. Specifications according to house type. View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Arlott Green, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Branksome Hill Road, College Town, Sandhurst GU47
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Whitlock Avenue, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £445,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale 17 Samborne Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £445,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Jaguar Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £440,000 3 bed property for sale Oak Avenue, Owlsmoor, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £440,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tippits Mead, Bracknell, Berkshire RG42
- £461,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale "Abingdon" at Cricket Field Grove, Crowthorne RG45
- £460,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Ennis, Amen Corner, London Road, Binfield RG42