- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Semi detached house
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Large living / dining room
- Single garage and driveway
- Help to buy available
This property is a four bedroom detached home in the popular final phase of Pemberly. The accommodation consists of lounge/diner and kitchen at the rear with a front and fully enclosed garden. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with master ensuite and family bathroom. Help to buy available.
A semi detached house situated within the final phase of the popular Pemberly development. The accommodation consists of four bedrooms with master en-suite, family bathroom, large living/dining room at the back of the property. The properties will be finished to a high specification throughout featuring Kitchens by 'The Complete Kitchen Company' with integral 'Smeg' appliances comprising oven, gas hob with extractor over and fridge/freezer; contemporary white 'Roca' bathroom suites with 'Hansgrohe' taps to the sinks and baths and 'Mira' showers in en-suites; Oak veneer doors finished with contemporary chrome door handles. The properties are heated by a gas fired central heating and hot water system in association with a ducted mechanical ventilation heat recovery unit, making the homes very energy efficient. Help to buy available.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
Lounge 13' 9" x 18' 5" ( 4.19m x 5.61m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 9' 4" ( 1.93m x 2.84m )
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 13' 3" ( 3.23m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 11' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 13' 9" max ( 2.84m x 4.19m max )
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 9' 6" max ( 2.64m x 2.90m max )
The accommodation consists of lounge/diner and kitchen at the rear with doors leading to fully enclosed garden. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and family bathroom. The home is finished to a high standard and kitchens come with Smeg integrated appliances.
Some of the images used are from the show home and to be used for guidance.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Family Home, Garage & Ensuite, Chickerell Village DT3
- £360,000 5 bed cottage for sale Dorchester Road, Weymouth DT3
- £335,000 4 bed detached house for sale Browns Crescent, Chickerell, Weymouth, Dorset DT3
- £390,000 4 bed detached house for sale Symonds Close, Weymouth DT3
- £330,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Jestys Avenue, Weymouth DT3
- £325,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Hythe, Chickerell, Weymouth DT3
- £400,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Sutcliffe Avenue, Weymouth DT4
- £315,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Alma Road, Weymouth DT4
- £300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Medway Drive, Preston, Weymouth DT3