- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 417 Sq. Ft Studio Apartment
- 8th floor
- East facing
- Swimming Pool & Spa Facilities
- Gym, Cinema Room & On- Site Restaurant & Grocers
- Access to all of the Facilities in City Island
- Completion Q2 / Q3 2020
Description 8th floor | 417 Sq. Ft | Studio Apartment | Balcony | East facing | Swimming Pool | Spa Facilities | Gym | Cinema Room | On- Site Restaurant & Grocers | Access to all of the Facilities in City Island Completion Q2 / Q3 2020
This amazing Waterside Ballymore development is located in E14. With 02 and River Views this development makes for a relaxing and Quaint place to live.
8 minute Walk to East India DLR.
Residents can enjoy the 1595 Club including the below:
The Water House â 460 Sqm Swimming pool
The Steam House â Scandinavian style steam room
The Sweat House â Full equipped state of the art gymnasium
The Work House â Business centre
The Spice House â Restaurant with panoramic river views
The Picture House â Private cinema
Estimated completion due April- June 2020
Approx. 999 year lease
Estimated Service Charge - Â£4.86 psf pa
Estimated Ground Rent- 0.1% of purchase price
This property is well positioned for Canary Wharf, with popular destinations including the O2 and Canary Wharf Shopping Centre for restaurants, bars, cafes and 200 shops. The closest supermarket is Canary Wharf Waitrose, which is 1 mile away. Asda (Isle of Dogs, about 1.3 miles away), Tesco (Bow, around 1.4 miles away) and Morrisons (Stratford, about 2.4 miles away) are also within easy reach.
For cinema lovers, there are two Cineworld cinemas and an Odeon cinema nearby - Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich is less than a mile away, Cineworld London - West India Quay is about 1.3 miles away and Odeon Greenwich is around 1.4 miles away.
For keen cyclists, there are two tfl cycle docking stations nearby - East India DLR is under half a mile away and Naval Row is under a mile away.
Canning Town Underground Station (zones 2 & 3) is under half a mile away, which is served by the Jubilee and DLR lines, providing frequent access to Canary Wharf.
Trains: West Ham Railway Station is the closest station (1.3 miles).
Motorway Junctions: M11 J4 is the closest junction (5.7 miles).
Flights: The closest airport is London City Airport (2.2 miles).
Hospitals: The closest hospital is Newham General Hospital (1.6 miles).
Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance, St Lukeâs Health Centre is approximately 0.4 miles away (8 min walk), St Luke's Practice is approximately 0.4 miles away (8 min walk) and St Luke's Practice - Lantern Health is around 0.4 miles away (8 min walk). View more View less
- £425,000 1 bed terraced house for sale New Providence Wharf, Fairmont Avenue, London E14
- £424,999 1 bed property for sale Royal Wharf, North Woolwich Road, London E16
- £425,000 1 bed property for sale Wellington Buildings, Wellington Way, London E3
- £425,000 1 bed terraced house for sale Howland Way, London SE16
- £419,000 1 bed property for sale 1 Bedroom Apartments, Aspext, Hackney Wick, London E3
- £415,000 1 bed property for sale The Cable, 47 Pilot Walk, Parkside, Greenwich Peninsula SE10
- £435,000 1 bed property for sale The Fulmar, 21 Reminder Lane, Lower Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula SE10
- £435,000 1 bed terraced house for sale Corsair House, Royal Wharf E16
- £415,000 1 bed bungalow for sale Ironbridge Mews, London E15