- 1 bedroom
- One bedroom apartment
- Ground floor
- Very close to train station
- Stylish design
- Luxury new development
- Town centre living
- Secure parking
Description Farringdon House is an exclusive new development of 42 exceptional apartments and penthouses, located just three minutesâ walk from East Grinstead Rail Station, with the town centre just beyond.
Situated down a quiet side-street, these wonderful apartments offer stylish design and an enviable specification. Perfect for investors, first time buyers or young professionals, its proximity to the railway station makes commuting to central London effortless, while the nearby M23 puts Gatwick and the M25 within easy reach.
This striking contemporary development offers a choice of 36 one and two-bedroom apartments, each with generous open plan living areas and most with Juliette balconies. In addition, there are just six exceptional one, two and three bedroom penthouse apartments with private sun terraces and far-reaching views. Enhanced by thoughtful landscaping and with lift access to all floors, dedicated parking is available for most properties.
â¢ Italian designer Stosa Cucine kitchens with Bosch appliances throughout including dishwasher & full height fridge freezers.
â¢ Bathrooms consist of a choice of bathtub or large showers with designer integrated basin and stylish cabinets.
â¢ Fibre optic cable direct to each flat
â¢ High level Sat/TV/FM point to bedrooms and Sky enabled
â¢ Sat/TV/FM (Sky enabled) and Telephone point to all lounges
â¢ Audio door entrance access to all each flats
â¢ Secure fob access to main entrance
â¢ Inbuilt wardrobes with mirror sliding door to bedrooms
â¢ Utility hall cupboard(s) in all flats with provision for washer dryer
â¢ Dimmable LED lights to all kitchens
â¢ Gas central heating to selected flats with Worcester boiler
â¢ Electric heating with integrated room zonal controls
â¢ High efficiency insulation reducing heat loss
â¢ Communal Kleemann Lift with designer wood effect and mirrored car interiors from basement level
â¢ Waiting lobby on all floors with high level windows
â¢ High quality Rationel composite aluminium and wood interior windows to all flats
â¢ Juliet balconies with glazed balconies to selected flats
â¢ Allocated parking spaces to all 2-bedroom flats and selected 1-bedroom flats
â¢ High ceilings throughout (2.4m to all rooms, in excess of UK average)
â¢ Large lockable communal bin store
â¢ Communal garden area
â¢ Secure bicycle storage rooms
â¢ Selection of Amtico luxury flooring and Victoria Carpets to bedrooms
** Optional extras (Alarm, Sonos, etc)
Help to Buy is available on all apartments.
For all enquiries or to arrange a view any available flat, please call Hunters today! View more View less
- £195,000 1 bed maisonette for sale East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £190,000 1 bed maisonette for sale East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £190,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Green Hedges Avenue, East Grinstead RH19
- £190,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Cromwell Place, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £220,000 1 bed property for sale Woodbury Avenue, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £190,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Ashurst Wood, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £190,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Bowers Place House, 1 Bowers Place, Crawley Down, West Sussex RH10
- £230,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Stuart Way, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £230,000 1 bed property for sale Maple Drive, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19